Advertisements
Advertisements
I am in search of my half sister. My mother Suzanne Kaelin (maiden name) put her first child up for adoption immediatly after birth. I have recently became informed of this and I would love to meet my sister. All I really know is that she was born in Kansas City, Kansas in 1967 or 1968. The month is thought to be either June or July. I know that my mother was at an unweb mothers home in Kansas City MO and taken to Kansas City , KS to give birth. My sister was given a Birth name of Theresa Kaelin. If you or someone you know fits this time frame please contact me!!:)
I was born 8-6-68 in Kansas City Missouri - I received my non-id info. and it says that my birth mom was 21? Anything sound familiar?
Kim
Advertisements
The age of my mother at the time of the birth was either 19 or 20 to the best of my knowledge. Do you have additional information in regards to your Bmom?? Please let me know.
Charles
Hello - just wanted to get back with you - the non-id info. states that she was of German, Belgium, Irish, English and a little Cherokee Indian background. It also stated that she had 4 other sisters (two of which were twins) - she had brown hair and blue eyes and her father was an employee of the railroad for many years. Does any of this sound familiar. If so, you can e-mail me personally at kimdh1968@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Advertisements
Found my real b-name. I recently found that my real name is Tina lynne Fellman. Born Feb. 9, 1968. Is there anyone looking for me?
cltaylor31
I am in search of my half sister. My mother Suzanne Kaelin (maiden name) put her first child up for adoption immediatly after birth. I have recently became informed of this and I would love to meet my sister. All I really know is that she was born in Kansas City, Kansas in 1967 or 1968. The month is thought to be either June or July. I know that my mother was at an unweb mothers home in Kansas City MO and taken to Kansas City , KS to give birth. My sister was given a Birth name of Theresa Kaelin. If you or someone you know fits this time frame please contact me!!:)
my name is leann i was born july of 67 at st.margrets hospital kc,ks was adopted thru catholic charities please contact me