Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Anna
Looking for any info/relatives. I was adopted in Munchen Germany 1967. I was born at the Greek Consulant to Greek immagrants who worked on the army base there and I was adopted to an American Army couple. I've been told there was another child born and adopted a few years before me. My birth mother's name is Ourania Gkaintatzi.
Originally Posted By Sarah Wise
Can you please tell me anything about the child adopted before you? Perhaps the exact Year?
Advertisements
All I have been told is that it was a girl and she was adopted about 7 years before me. I was born in 1967. That's all I know, when my mother asked for information about her, they wouldn't give her any info. Do you have any names or paperwork to go by in your search???
Originally Posted By Sarah
Hello Anna I'm sorry I'm so late in replying to you. I don't have any information except that my dad was stationed in Greece in the late fifties and possibly as late as the early sixties. He was in the United States Coast Guard. My birth certificate says that I was born in 1959 on July 27th in Baltimore Maryland. Who really knows? I'm searching for answers Please write and tell me what you think You know that sometimes Military adoptions are very secretive.
Thanks
Sarah
I would like to hear more about who adopted you...If I understand you your father was stationed in Greece and you were born in Maryland, is he your adopted father or biofather? Is he Greek or American? From what I've been told both of my bio parents were Greek imigrants. My birth certificate is in Greek. My adoption paperwork is in German. What have your parents told you about your birth parents or adoption?
Hi Anna Sorry I waited so long I just got your note. My parents tell me nothing in fact they tell me I'm not adopted but I have a lawyer working for me in Maryland There is a closed file on a baby which bears my last name I'm not sure where I was Born. Don't know if my birth certificate which is american is real. Have been told that military adoptions back then were sometimes very secretive. Parents traveled all over Europe in 1958 even Germany also Italy possibly switzerland Turkey and lived in Greece. I look Northern European Light brown hair dark blue-gray eyes fair skin Oh well I'm still searching Please let me know if you find something helpful. Thanks so much Hope I hear something soon from Maryland too!
Advertisements
Anna, I'm not even sure about the dates. I have written for my father's service record so perhaps I will get some more information from that. I could have been born anywhere from 1958 to 1960. Thanks for replying/
Hi,
We're searching for Anna named at birth. She was born in California Sept. 25, 1967 and could have been taken to Greece for adoption at age 5.
Anna at age 5 had blonde curly hair, brown eyes and a small mole under her right eye.
[url]www.searchingforanna.com[/url]
Many Thanks to all,
Nancy
Archive
All I have been told is that it was a girl and she was adopted about 7 years before me. I was born in 1967. That's all I know, when my mother asked for information about her, they wouldn't give her any info. Do you have any names or paperwork to go by in your search???
Hello Anna,Could You Please email me on theodora.sullivan@gmail.com regarding your adoption.
Regards
Theodora
Advertisements