Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi - hope you can help.
I'm requesting information on international adoption from SA. I'm british living in Dubai and am currently undertaking pre-adoption and home study.
unfortunately, the service I'm going through does not facilitate the adoption - and the local adoption support group have no links to SA. I've not been able to find an agency/social worker approved in SA to facilitate the adoption... DO YOU KNOW OF ANY?
I also have a few more questions.....
1) How long does the process take... if I had the completed home study in my hand... how long does it take the other end... and what are the stages?
2) How long does a home study stay valid for in SA.. .ie.. I have heard that once the home study is dated some countries will not accept it over 6 month or a year later.... do you know the time frame for SA?
hope you can help with the above!
Many thanks
Matt
Hi all
My husband and I are really keen to adopt a baby from the Far East. We live in Dubai and can't find any information on how we'd go about initiating the process. Can anyone help point us in the right direction? I can't find any information online or through authorities here and there are no listings of international adoption agencies here.
Please help us!
Thanks so much
C&S
Advertisements
Australians living in dubai looking at adopting from russia or same.Cannot find any information on how,what where etc...If anyone has numbers or any information on where to go in Dubai or a contact Thank you Alison
hi I am an Australian living in Dubai looking to adopt from Russia??i was wondering if you found any informationon the process or agencies in Dubai...any help would be great thank you
Hi Matt,
Sorry I don't have any answers to your questions but were hoping you could answer some of ours. We are thinking of going to work in Dubai and were wondering how long a home study takes in Dubai and how much does it cost and what does it involve? We are both British citizens but living in Northern Ireland. Any information you can give us would be greatly appreciated. I guess this is in fact to anyone who might be able to answer the above questions.
Thanks again.
Mairead and Phil
HI there, Just wondered if you got any replies to your request. We are basically right at the beginning and want to find more. I am a Brit with Finnish husband looking to adopt from Africa. Please let me know if you got any contacts for good agencies in Dubai! Thanks, Katie and Ville.
Advertisements
claudiaandsteve
Hi all
My husband and I are really keen to adopt a baby from the Far East. We live in Dubai and can't find any information on how we'd go about initiating the process. Can anyone help point us in the right direction? I can't find any information online or through authorities here and there are no listings of international adoption agencies here.
Please help us!
Thanks so much
C&S
Hi. I also wondered if you had any feedback as I am British and also live in Dubai and we would like to know where we begin as I do not have a clue. We would like to adopt a baby from the Far East. Hope you can help.
J & A
Dear Parents,
Firstly a warm "HELLO" to all the parents reading this thread... I just passed by this thread and when i read some post it kept me thinking that "How it hurts a parent who doesn't have a child"?
If there is any parent looking to adopt a child or they want someone to call them dad and mom through out their life, I could help..
I'm a 23 year old boy working here in a company in UAE and i want someone to care me and to whom i could share all my feelings... if you are seeking for someone to call you DAD and MOM forever, I will help you.
Please mail me if you like to know more about me.
mark2_4ever@yahoo.com
take care,
bye
hi i live in UAE i am a single adult boy no need to financial support i need a parents who love me care me hug me kiss me as a loving son. plz reply i am waiting for your kind response.
solpeak@yahoo.com
Hi Matt and everybody else.
We are a Canadian couple in our 30's living in Dubai.
My wife and I are in a similar situation to you and really don't know where to start. Do you know how the Dubai governemnt or private Dubai adoption orgs assist non UAE nationals adopt non UAE nationals and assist with legal adoption and relocation to the UAE? Do you know who to contact?
My objective is to adopt a non UAE national child and have the legal adoption carried out between the childs home country and the UAE where the child would live with us. After the adoption I would seek citizenship from the Canadian Gov. Does anybody know if I can seperate these two aspects?
Any advise would be appreciated
sincerely
Matthew
hi dear,
i want to b adopted i am a young adult boy living in UAE i need a parents who love me care me huge me kiss me and i also look after them as my true parents, without parents life in very painful.
i Request you for adoption.
Hi All in the UAE,
We are a married British Couple living in Abu Dhabi, UAE, looking to adopt a baby from Russia, or similar. Does anyone know of any local agencies that will facilitate an international adoption? Or do we need to register with agency in Russia? Appreciate it if anyone could provide advice, however small, as we have found nothing of use on the internet.
Regards
Kerry and Shaun
Abu Dhabi, UAE
:thanks:
Advertisements
hi i want to b adopted am adult boy living in sharjah, i have no parents who love me. i need parents who love me care me kiss me huge me as a loving son. i will look after them as my true parents. its a humble request for adoption.
contact me solpeak@yahoo.com i am waiting for your reply
Australians living in dubai looking at adopting from russia or same.Cannot find any information on how,what where etc...If anyone has numbers or any information on where to go in Dubai or a contact Thank you Alison
Hi everyone I am from the US and I was looking for a baby from any African country and came in contact with this woman Belvia over the internet. She helped me get a child from motherless children home in South Africa. She can help you all get babies from any country in Africa. You can contact her through her email address at belviaatras@gmail.com.
She adoptions are cheaper and fast.
Hi everyone I am from the US and I was looking for a baby from any African country and came in contact with this woman Belvia over the internet. She helped me get a child from motherless children home in South Africa. She can help you all get babies from any country in Africa. You can contact her through her email address at belviaatras@gmail.com.
She adoptions are cheaper and fast.
Advertisements
Hi math and everyone else, my name is Nicho, i'm from Nigeria east African. I'm looking for a loving and caring parents that can adopt me and love me as their child. it does not matter the country you are from.
Any one interested can contact me on: joenicho897@gmail.com
Hi, i'm from Nigeria East African, and i wish to find a good family that is willing to adopt me and take me as their own child. I'm 20 years old. Nicholas by name.
Waiting for your replies
You can contact me on: joenicho897@gmail.com
Thanks