Advertisements
Advertisements
In other words, what's the earliest I can call and bug them, lol.
One of my goals in this adoption is to try and limit my pestering of people (except you guys, of course).
Our dna was collected on Tuesday, so Labcorp propably got the samples on Thursday. How long does the test take?
Thanks!
I got results within 5-10 working days. The one thing i've learned is the word "patience" throughout this process. Good Luck & God Bless
Advertisements
They may be moving quicker now, but I think approximately 2 weeks was the norm when we had ours done back in November.
Desiree
Our sample was taken on 3/5, we received results through our agency on 3/10, and we received the envelope in the mail on 3/18. I would give it a week, then call them. :)
I know how anxious you are...we were too! We would have called in a week had we not received the results earlier from our agency! :D
Kelley
They have to run the tests with in two days of receiving them. You can call them directly and get the results. They are very kind!
Advertisements
Lab Corp called me on Monday to tell me that they had recieved my results that day and Marcey said that I could call her back on
Wed or Thursday and they would be ready and I called her on Wed. and sure enoughj they were done and had a;ready been mailed.
LOL
April
does lab corp do all the DNA testing? how does one get in touch with them? 'we' are getting the DNA testing done next week?
thanks
finnro
Thanks ya'll -- I'm going to check on Monday afternoon.
Finnro - Labcorp does do the bulk of the testing, but some attorneys use another lab (the name escapes me now, I think it starts with an O). Your agency will give you the correct contact information.
Thanks again :)
Advertisements
Our DNA test was last wednesday (the 10th) and
we got our LabCorp papers today--The 20th! so 10 days a
and that's with a weekend thrown in.
:D
Now I am getting really excited!!!
Bmac
wating for Matthew DOB: 9/23/03
Referral : 11/15/03
DNA: 3/10/04
DNA results: 3/20/04
how do i contact labcorp? and how do i know what to tell them as far as names, etc.?
I'd bet money you will be getting your results this week--wed. perhaps. Give it a couple more days and see what happens.
But, if you can't, the number on the LabCorp sheet
I got was 336-584-5171.
What's really cool, is that the last sheet of paper has
his little, tiny thumbprint on it!! so cute. It made me feel
so close to him. :-)
bmacrg
Advertisements