Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, I always liked the name Layla . It would go well with the middle name you picked out. Someday maybe I will get to use it !
Advertisements
MY LITTLE GRADAUGHTERS NAME IS.... KIRA NERYS ...... THE NAME WAS AFTER A VERY STRONG WOMAN ON STAR WARS.
Such beautiful names to choose from!
I also really like Fiona and Layla (though my friend spells it Leila).
Naomi is also nice. We used it for my daughter's middle name, because we needed a Japanese name that "flowed" with the American, and was pronouncable by my parents! In Japanese it's prounounced Nah-O-mi, and means upright (in character, usually is implied), and beautiful (the mi part).
Advertisements
One of my favourite names is Iliada Lillian (pronounced Illey-Ah-dah). It is one of my good friends from kindergarten's name and i've yet to find something better. Of course the down side is that i will never be able to use it.... oh well!
I just named my daughter Aislinn Rylie...but I think Aislinn would go great with Faith...Aislinn is Irish for Inspiration or Dreamer. ..Just an idea.
I have a great niece named Makaylah (also spelled Michaela) which would be unique but still a variation of your original choice. You will have to let us all know what you chose in the end......
Autumn Grace is pretty. We originally picked Makenna Grace, but we knew we wanted to call her Gracie and wanted to come up with a name that had Grace, or some form of, in the first name. After meeting her lifemother and the relationship we formed, we knew we wanted Gracie to have something in her name from her birthfamily, too. So, we came up with Gracelyn Rae.
Advertisements
My daughter's name is Grace Robin. I thought long and hard about which name I wanted to put first or middle, but after finding out what the name Grace stands for I chose it as her first name. I'm not sure if anyone has see this, but it certainly had an impact on my choice of name.
G ods
R ichess
A t
C hrist's
E xpense
tlee
Well, to start this off....I've been a BIIIIGGGG DAVID BOWIE FAN since I was 12 years when I first discovered him in the movie Labrynth where I also discovered his TIGHT SPADEX LOL Anyway I've taken some names from his songs and decided that my future children should be named these unique names. My two girl's names that are my absolute favorite are....ZOWIE AND HERMOINE...... I don't think you can get unique enough than Hermoine..lol. Another unique girls name is AZURE, although it is not DAVID BOWIE related.:D :p
Originally posted by bowiefreak
I don't think you can get unique enough than Hermoine..
Um... actually I'm not sure how unique Hermione is... it is one of the old fashioned british names that hasn't been used much lately but i think after the harry potter craze there will be a few floating around in the next few years
Advertisements
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP..LOL. I GUESS IT'S UNIQUE TO MY PARENTS. I TOLD MY MOM THAT I WANTED TO NAME MY FUTURE KID HERMOINE AND MY MOM ALMOST DIED..LOL ( I LOVE DOING THAT TO MY MOM...ITS FUNNY) SHE SAID IF I NAMED MY CHILD THAT SHED DISOWN ME..LOL. THEN SHE ASKED ME WHY I WOULD PUT MY CHILD THROUGH THE INSANITY. I SAID MOM....TELL ME THE NICKNAMES AND NAME CALLING YOU CAN THINK OF FOR THE NAME HERMOINE. SHE SHRUGGED AFTER AN HOUR AND I SAID EXACTLY AND BESIDES ITS DAVID BOWIE RELATED AND I SIGHED. WELL, SHE ENDED UP ROLLING HER EYES I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO CHASE AFTER THEM.LOL.
One of my favorite names for a girl has always been lily. And the name Lily Grace is so pretty.
There is also Kaia ( pronounced kiya with a long i ), quite unusual and not heard that often.
Good luck.