Advertisements
Advertisements
All three of our daughters have French first names:
Carol
Adrienne
Amie
Our son is named Logan... A little common, but we like it!
Carol's middle name is Ayn, like Ayn Rand!
Adrienne's name is Nurea, after my mother.
Amie's middle name is Elizabeth because my S/O loves the name.
Logan's middle name is Michael, after me! :)
Mike
Advertisements
Hi! ... I've been thinking about that name too.
Found it here ... [URL=http://babynames.foreverfree.net]http://babynames.foreverfree.net[/URL]. Looks like it has 2 different meanings
[list]
[*] Born at Night
[*] Dark Beauty
[/list]
Think you'll use it?
Originally posted by danni023
Hi, I always liked the name Layla . It would go well with the middle name you picked out. Someday maybe I will get to use it !
Our little girls name is Castle Bethany. We wanted something different and also wanted to give her a part of her birthmothers name which was Elizabeth,hence Bethany.
I also liked Trenity which goes well with Grace.
I watched a movie last night and their was a female character Cadence which I thought was great. We liek traditions though uncommon names, our daughter is Elaine Genevieve still arguing over #2 name, dh likes Hannah, I think it was too overused and like Jane better.
Advertisements
Joskimo
I love the name Cadence and don't hear it very often.
As for Hannah, it is used alot but I have always loved Hannah Jane for a little girl, it sounds so sweet and girly!
My dd's name is Isabella Cathreen,I wanted to use Grace they sound so nice together.My family is Dutch and My aunt named her daughter Marika (mar ie ka )
I wanted to name our fd Isabella Grace when we adopt her , but are using the first name that the bps FIRST gave her and Grace as middle name. We should have her adopted before Christmas. YEAH!!
We will most likely be getting another baby girl (sibling to our foster twins) that is due in Jan. While nothing is certain, it looks very promising that the bmom will be tpr'd on all three children. She has already lost her first 2 children. If they do tpr , we are going to adopt all three. We are looking for a unique girl's name that preferrably ends in A. We already have Joshua, Amanda and Kayla. The twins both have first name starting with E and middle V, so they match. LOL This may sound corny, but my husband and my first names are Corey and Mary, both ending in Y. Want child to feel like she belongs. LOL
Any ideas? I like Mira, and Alaina (call her Laini). Any other ideas?
Advertisements
I think Isabella is beautiful. Kyra, Carly, and Bailey are also nice. For unique, how about Shaelyn or Shaylee. I know a Sage, which I think if cute, but probably two short to go with Grace. Good luck to you! There are always the state/city/country options...Dakota, Holland, Chyna. I like Cassandra also, "Cassie" for short or Anastasia, "Stacia" for short...pronounced "Stay-shuh". Arianna is another. There are so many pretty girl's names!
Good luck!
Advertisements
It's looking like my fd will be available for adoption and her caseworker, my certifier and my adoption worker have all asked me if I would be interested in adopting her. She turned one on 05/05/05 and is half Polynesian (very beautiful girl - dark hair and green eyes with olive skin).
If I do get to adopt her I am going to name her Allyn Ann. My father's middle name is Allen (traditional middle name for first born son) and my mom's is Ann. I will call her Aly for short.
I also thought of Bailey Ann.
Other names I love are:
Kevindra Aileen
Annanda Allen
My cousin named his daughter Alyssa Ryan (Ryan is her middle name)
Blessings,
Lynda
My middle name is Grace [=
Which is my great grandmothers name. I think Gracie is really cute for a first name.