Advertisements
Advertisements
To whoever the brave woman was.....
Thank you.
I pray that you are well. I pray that you are comforted by the knowledge that your sacrifice has allowed me to grow up in a family that was able to support me.
I pray that you were able to go on and have a family of your own. I am thankful that you did not choose an easier way,
I know so little of you, or your world. I believe you were a student at Cal state and being pregnant in college with your life before you must have been a chore.
I am thankful that you choose to give me my life, and I want you to know that I do not judge you, or your decision. I imagine that your handing me over to another was one of the hardest things you ever had to do.
Were you ever even allowed to hold me? I do not know.
I do know that my mother (the one who adopted me) has loved me. Things have not always been easy, (as they are not for anyone) but she has loved me. You would have been pleased.
I pray that if you read these words they might be a comfort to you.
I have never sought you out, but have been content to respect your decision. My info is posted in a few places, in case you should have ever come to need to know.
I am content to live in the knowledge of who I am. I am the sum of the experiences I have lived, and the choices I have made.
Some are good, others not, but I can not regret them for I am them, and they are me.
I hope you do not regret your choice, for I do not.
Please know that the little one you gave life to, has lived it.
Thank you.
1 Liked
 likes this.