Advertisements
Advertisements
I have never seen my biological mother or her family. I have been looking for my mother for over 5 years now. I haven't had any luck. I would like to find some of my mothers' relatives. My mothers' name is Rosetta Laverne Beeson Lopez. She is 53 years old, and from the Dallas Texas area. If anybody has any information on my mother or her family even if it's just a sister, her mother or anybody please write back.
Sincerely,
Lisa Sanchez
Advertisements
This is Lisa. (Alice) I'm sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. I've been searching for so long eventually you almost want to give up. Yesturday I was just looking around on my computer for our mothers name again and your picture came up on my computer with this website. I couldn't believe it. I have e-mailed you back. My e-mail that i had when i first posted this I don't have anymore but I sent you my new e-mail address. I will check this site a lot more often now though. Lol. Hopefully I will hear back from you soon.
I just got my old e-mail address back lisamarie2204@yahoo.com. I hope you still have your same e-mail address too. I wrote to you last night.
Hi! I’m Cheyenne and I’m helping my boyfriend, Sim Barker, find his biological family. His birth name is Michael Gene Lopez and I believe he is your brother!