Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for my brother who would have been born in toms river, NJ in 1977 or 1978. My mother was only 16 at the time. If you thing you might be him just please reply..... Thanks
Hailey21503
I am looking for my brother who would have been born in toms river, NJ in 1977 or 1978. My mother was only 16 at the time. If you thing you might be him just please reply..... Thanks
Hello. My husband was born in 1977 in Ocean County. We have only a few details about his birth mother, but one of them is that she was 16. We also know his birth name and a few other things. I know this post was created 7 years ago, but if you're still out there and looking, please reply. Thanks. :)
Advertisements
Hey I was born march 5th 1977 jersey shore hospital all I know my mom was 16 or 17 years old I live in toms river nj
Hey I was born march 5th 1977 jersey shore hospital all I know my mom was 16 or 17 years old I live in toms river nj
My brother was born Jan 14 1978
Please check the adoption registries at registry.adoption.com, ISRR.org and your state registry. Also you should join the Facebook group Adoptee Central. It is an active search group and they are very helpful.