Advertisements
Advertisements
Attention Birth Mom and Dads! If you are a birth mom or Dad we want you !! This thread is just for you. There is so many places to go in this forum to search for birth parents that I have thought of mabe making it a little more easier for us adoptees to look! Alott of us dont have alott of time to search or some of us dont even have a computer and have to use someone elses computer to look but none the less we want to search just as much as everyone. So we thought that mabe if all the birth familes searching would have a small post in one place it would mabe make it eaiser for us to search.mabe put somthing like this in here (Birth-mom looking for son,Albany Ga,June 1971)Short but enough info for us to know you might be looking for us.PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!Thanks
have you registered with GARR ??
[url=http://www.ga-adoptionreunion.com/]Georgia Adoption Reunion Registry[/url]
Looking_For_U
I have posted every where trying to find them. I am Female, I was born December 17,1968 in Atlanta Georgia. I am having health issues and so are my children. I need health records. I also would like to meet u. I have no hard feeling for u giving me up. I feel that u thought it was the right thing to do at that time. I have received 2 different types of non-identifying info from the adoption agency which is family first on peach tree street. So I don't have a clue which is the real info. And the agency is no help lol. Plz contact me if u think u may be related to me. Would love to know if I have brothers and sisters out there :clap:
Advertisements
have you registered with GARR ??
[url=http://www.ga-adoptionreunion.com/]Georgia Adoption Reunion Registry[/url]
yes I have. I have posted on a lot of sites. It is hard to find one where u don't have to upgrade. On a lot of sites u can post for free, but to receive email or responses U have to upgrade ur service.
GARR is the official Georgia State Run Reunion Registry. You can't post on their site but have to register with them.
You should also register with for free with
ISRR if you haven't yet.
[url=http://www.isrr.org/]International Soundex Reunion Registry - ISRR[/url]
You must download the registration and then mail it back to them. If someone is looking for you and got advice as to where to register GARR and ISRR are the most important.
Looking_For_U
yes I have. I have posted on a lot of sites. It is hard to find one where u don't have to upgrade. On a lot of sites u can post for free, but to receive email or responses U have to upgrade ur service.
Birth Mother has passed (I am the middle child not counting the baby girl that was adopted) I am looking for a girl, born August 4 1959 at Lake Charles Memorial Hospital in Louisiana. The adoption was handled by the Jones Firm in Cameron Louisiana. Birth parents were Patricia S. Sweeney and Louis C Paddie. You have a younger half sister and 2 younger half brother, both of which are my siblings.
Advertisements
male born 2/13/1969 ohio looking for birth mother or family. please help I was told my mother wanted me back but it was too late. I did have to wear special shoes as a child but that was corrected. Brown hair blue eyes.
bernie1969
male born 2/13/1969 ohio looking for birth mother or family. please help I was told my mother wanted me back but it was too late. I did have to wear special shoes as a child but that was corrected. Brown hair blue eyes.
Bernie, I know that a year may sound like forever but the good news is that Ohio adoption reunion laws were just changed>>> The reason for the wait till March 2015 is that birth parents will be given the opportunity to file for you NOT to have their names . If they do file, they must update medical. We don't expect many to file>>New Law on Adoptions Finalized Between 1-1-1964 9-18-1996 Starting 3-20-2015, adult adoptees adopted in the relevant years may submit an application to ODH for a copy of their adoption file. The requesting adoptee must be at least 18 years old. The adult lineal descendants of the adoptee may also submit an application for a copy of the adoption file. An adoption file usually contains the original birth certificate and a court order decree of the adoption. It may also include biological parent release forms and/or biological sibling release forms that were submitted to ODH before 3-20-2014. The biological parent and/or sibling release forms are not required before the adoption file can be opened. ODH cannot add other types of correspondence, such as letters or photos, to the sealed adoption file. Any additional materials will be returned to the sender. Requests for a copy of the sealed adoption file may not be submitted until 3-20-2015.
Bernie, I know that a year may sound like forever but the good news is that Ohio adoption reunion laws were just changed>>> The reason for the wait till March 2015 is that birth parents will be given the opportunity to file for you NOT to have their names . If they do file, they must update medical. We don't expect many to file>>New Law on Adoptions Finalized Between 1-1-1964 9-18-1996 Starting 3-20-2015, adult adoptees adopted in the relevant years may submit an application to ODH for a copy of their adoption file. The requesting adoptee must be at least 18 years old. The adult lineal descendants of the adoptee may also submit an application for a copy of the adoption file. An adoption file usually contains the original birth certificate and a court order decree of the adoption. It may also include biological parent release forms and/or biological sibling release forms that were submitted to ODH before 3-20-2014. The biological parent and/or sibling release forms are not required before the adoption file can be opened. ODH cannot add other types of correspondence, such as letters or photos, to the sealed adoption file. Any additional materials will be returned to the sender. Requests for a copy of the sealed adoption file may not be submitted until 3-20-2015.
So happy for Ohio adoptees and Birthparents!
Any chance laws will change in Colorado?
Rowan
Hi Help me
I am a birth mother. Hoping to one day hear news of my son born in 1981 in Great Britain.
Thank you for making this thread. I hope some more birth parents post in it.
R
Rowan, When and where was your son born? I live in Scotland and because I am also a birth mother people lots of times talk to me about their adoption
Advertisements
Rowan
Hi Help me
I am a birth mother. Hoping to one day hear news of my son born in 1981 in Great Britain.
Thank you for making this thread. I hope some more birth parents post in it.
R
Hi Rowan, When and where was your son born. I live in Scotland and because I'm a birth mother people often talk to me about their adoption
Looking for biological brother - our birth mother passed away. You were born in Tulsa, OK around Feb 1986 but I don't have an exact birth date. Your birth mother is Christy Evitt (Dake).
Advertisements
Thanks! My birth son was born at the Regional Medical Center in Memphis,TN! I went through Porter-Leath. I never took him home with me because I knew I would've never gave him up.
Beth
Baby Girl Sebastian
DOB ~ 5.27.1965
Hospital: Mercy Hospital, Toledo Ohio
Just got copy of original birth certificate when the State of Ohio unsealed the records.
Very excited and would love to meet and get to know her.