Advertisements
Advertisements
Mother and daughter searching for birth daughter/my half siblling. Baby girl born April 12, 1968 in Buffalo, NY. Birth date and/or city may have been changed. If you were born in April or May please respond!!:)
Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi,
This sounds very familiar except I was born July 7, 1970 ( So they say.) I was born in Buffalo NY. Adopted out of Niagara County Social Services. I am currently on the NY State Registry. I was told how ever, that my b-Mom had a child 3 years prior to my birth. So that would make this sibling a half sibling to me. I was never told wheather the sibling was male or female. If you would like to know more, please contact me at, doozie1797@yahoo.com
I never knew it was until I started looking into things. I was surprised. What kind of info do you want? I know my birthdate, hospital, weight, age of the mom, and her occupation at the time.
(The last 2 items I just found out last Saturday - I registered with the NYS Dept of Health.)
Advertisements
My mom was 19. I kont know what occupation she had. Baby born at Sisters Hospital in Buffalo. What info do you have?
Hello,
I was born April 5, 1968 in Buffalo and adopted after birth. I was possibly adopted through Catholic Charities. I am in search of my birth parents and siblings. I have had a great life just wondering if someone is looking for me. Very fair skin 5'4" light brown /blonde
I was born May 5 1968 -- I know very little but Catholic Charities was involved as was the pediatrician my parents took my adoptive siblings to. I was told that my birth parents had a son, a year or so older than me, they were of Italian descent, and perhaps my birth father worked at IBM. I can't really verify any of that -- but it's stories I was told. Please contact me -- thelydia@gmail.com
Advertisements