Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching for my nephew he was adopted out when he was a newborn. His mother was unwed and her name was Jill. The father, my brother"s name is Richard LaRiviere. We have been waiting for the day for you to be of age and hope you search for us as we search for you. Not a day has gone by that you have not entered our heart and thoughts. To the best of our knowledge your parents now were school teachers. Both in PE possibly. You were born in a Salem hospital and your birth mother was from Lebonon or Sweethome area. She was between 19 and 21. I believe. Please make contact and let us know you are ok and know you are loved and missed. You have four boy cousions and one girl. The oldest is now 12 my son. Hope to hear soon. Your dad remembers you being long lean and maybe some red hair. He hated to let you go it was your mother choice and she too later had regrets.
Cassandra
My little brother was born 02/28/86, and I am helping him look for his birthparents. The adoption was through the Boys and Girls Aid Society, and both of our parents are school teachers. Please message me if any of this matches your search. AllieC
Advertisements
AllieC
My little brother was born 02/28/86, and I am helping him look for his birthparents. The adoption was through the Boys and Girls Aid Society, and both of our parents are school teachers. Please message me if any of this matches your search. AllieC
Did your little brother ever find his birth parents? Do you have photo? Cassandragivan@comcast.net. What area was he adopted in?