Advertisements
Advertisements
I have been trying to find my birth parents for a very long time now. I was born 6-22-77 at John Sealy Baptist Hospital in Galveston, TX. It was a private adoption and the attorney representing my birth parents was Cotton Sanders who is now dead. My adopted parents think my name at birth was Talissa Boutte, but they are not sure. I have searched the birth indexes in Galveston but they only went through 1976. I also checked newspapers for birth announcements but was unable to find a paper listing John Sealy births. I also searched the city index and found a very old couple(they were old in 77) with the last name of Boutte but they are deceased. I have been unable to locate anyone else in the area with the same last name. My birth family is supposed to be from the southeast texas/southwest louisiana area. Do you have any other ideas for me to try or is there anyway you can help me? I have spoken with a judge in the town I was adopted in and he has said he will not unseal my record unless I am dying. Please help! I just have to know where I come from!
Thank you in advance!!!
Tanya
Advertisements
Good Morning Sandy,
I am searching for two children born to my birthmom. I am having a large problem doing this. I have tried to locate these children now for over two years and I have everything but their DOB'S & names. But, I have a pretty good idea of what they should be. Let's start with the oldest. She was born when my mom was in High School in Hooks, Texas back in 1945/46. My mom was 17 at the time of birth and she left school to have this child. Sorry, my **'s name is Lela Joyce Pate (DOB 07-03-1927 McLennan). To what I have been told by family members this child was born in March of 1946 and may have been placed with the Gladney hame in Fort Worth or Waco area. This makes sence because I have my mom's high school records and it shows that she was a pretty good student until that year she had to leave to have this child. I also talked to her first husband and he says they meet at a dance in Hooks about 6 months before they got married in Jan, 1947. He says he never knew she had been preg. and with her being a small girl you should of noticed.
As for the son. I feel he was born in 1952. I feel this way because we were told that she had him shortly after her divorce from her husband in Dec, 1951 (verified date). I pulled the record of divorce and it shows she was living in the Daringerfield area at that time. And nobody can account for her whereabouts then either.
Now that I have completely confused you. I am willing to do lots of leg work if need be. I have plenty of paperwork that might help you or I can see if it can be found.
Any help would be greatful
Thank you for your time. I too, do research for others, but this one is really confusing for me. :confused:
Hi, I am an adoptee and am looking for my b-mom. I was born in bexar county, san antonio, texas 3-17-75 at lackland airforce base hospital and am at a stand still as to what to do next. If you can help in any way I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
Jeff
Hello! My name is Joely Richardson. My maiden is Shackelford. I was born in Abilene, Tx. the county is: Tayor. I was born at Hendricks Hospital on Nov 25, 1974 at 4:15 p.m. My birth mother went thru Abilene Christian Homes. My casewroker was Phil Heffington and the lawyer was John Allen Chalk. I was placed with my adoptive parents when I was 6 weeks old. My foster mom for 6 weeks was Francis Cobb of Abilene. I still keep in contact with my foster mom and she has no info. Thank You for taking time to read this.
Hi,
My sisters and I are looking for our adopted brother. He was born in Houston, TX on May 5, 1983 at Jefferson Davis Hospital. He was born as Justin Michael Mars. Our mothers name is Diane Lynn Mars. If anyone has any information please contact me.
Advertisements
Hi sandy i have been looking for my cousins they were living in Beaumont Texas in 1970-71 with there mother James was born in nc 04-03-1960 i have a copy of his birth certificate Jimmy was born in sc unsure of his birthdate. Their mother came back to nc in 71 and did not have the boys .she said that she left them in Tx we have not heard from them .I have been looking for them and can not get any where I would like to know if they are alive I have alot of info about James and some about Jimmy.Can you help me or tell me who can .THANKS GLORIA IN N.C. THANKS AGAIN.
My name is Tammy Johnston and I need help finding my birthmother. The thing is I don't even have a name. All I know is I was born in Houston on June 1 1982 in Harris county i think. If you have any info that would help me I would really appreciate it. My email is tammie19822003@yahoo.com Thank you
I can use all the help anyone can give me. I was born January 14, 1966 and adopted on January 25, 1966. I am searching for my B-Mom, B-Dad and brother. I just need to know what all information is needed?
Thanks,
janes_00@yahoo.com
Advertisements
I'm new to this but i just wanted to tell you you must be an angel and i'm so sorry about the loss. now for my selfishness...I am a birthmother/adoptee. double whammy! my birthparents gave me up for adoption in 1955 and my adopted parents tried to adopt my older sister to no avail. for 40yrs, i asked everyone with my same last birthname, if they knew my birthparents, as they're the only names i have. i always wanted to find my sisiter not parents. I was floored when i registered with adoption.com and there was a posting from her. I didn't think she knew i existed. no response though now for 2 weeks. I also had a son at edna gladney home in 1972 and would like him to find me if he wants. i know you have so many who need your help and you seem like such a caring person, i hate to burden you with this but i don't know where else to turn. could you help if you ever have the time? I was born betty louise bryant but i'm annemari(jacky) valentine legally. my birthdate is 3/25/55 and my son's is 5/16/72. God bless you and your family through your time of grief. maybe you know a free service that could help, let me know, please. Thanks again for listening, jackyvalentine@yahoo.com.
i am searching for my bs born on4-15-1975 he was born at approx, 2:24 am weighing aprox. 6lbs 13 oz. i was 15 and his father was 17. he was adopted by a couple who had been married for 8 yrs and they planned on adopting another child later. they both had their masters degrees.
1ST I WANTA THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND HELP IN LOCATING MY BFAMILY. I found'em......Bmom denyed me at first but there was no denying when I say my Bbrother and Bsister. Spent almost all afternoon and evening with one of my Bsisters and IT WAS LIKE TALKING TO A MIRROR WE LOOK SOOO MUCH ALIKE!!! Last night my Bsister and Bmom called and I am going to see all of them this coming weekend.
Good luck to everyone else searching and God Bless!
hello my name is cynthia and im looking for my bs he was born on jan 21 1982 his birth name was jonathan paul johnson III. I was lliving in smithlawn maternity home and he was given up in that agency. i have searched all records accessable over the comp and have found nothing i feel thaat it was an illegal adoption but did not know how to fight it and they would not let me have access to my son in the hospital. He has 3 little sisters that want to meet him if u could help me i would appreciate it he was born in lubbock,tx thanks cyndi
Advertisements
Hello, my name is david. I am searching for my birth parents and would like your help if possible. I was born 3/15/78 in El Paso, Texas and was adopted through the High Plains Childrens Home in Amarillo, Texas. Picked up there in august 1978. If you think you can help, please contact me. Thank You. good luck to everybody