Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
I have been hesitant to ask another for help, but I have reached a point where I don't know what else to do. The agency that I was placed through is asking for $450 for a search that may not turn up anything and those are odds that I am not willing to mess with...
I was born Jan 1, 1980 in Ector County. At the Women's and Childrens Hospital (now called Odessa Regional Hospital). I do have copies of my ** hospital records from my birth that have a ID Bracelet # and Hospital Record # (do not know if those would be of any help). My ** first name is Judy either 17 or 18 when born (conflicting information :confused: ). BF's name is Jerry (do not know if he knew about the pregnancy). I have a physical description of both and of biological maternal grandparents if helpful. I was placed with the Methodist Mission Home in San Antonio, TX.
I have tons more information that might be of use, but did not want to over load you with information. If you would like it and think that you might be able to help me, I will gladly send it to you in a private message.
I would also like to just say, God bless you!! You are providing an invaluable service to so many people that don't know where else to turn. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Bethany Smith
[QUOTE=rosellv]I would love to help you in your search! I am a stay at home mom and enjoy locating lost loved ones.
I just sent you a private message.
Christy
Hi, I am searchin for my daughter that was born in Austin, Tx. Put up for adoption through Marywood. I need all the help I can get. I have narrowed the list of names from 19 to 13 if you can help email me at sandrapeterson2002@yahoo.com. Thanks, Sandra
Advertisements
The number stays the same.......
I look'd but I couldn't find it......wait'n for the search angels that help'd me and see if they can come up with anything. Good luck
casshay,
Contact TxCare...they have all of the records on microfilm and they are very nice and helpful....your original is floating around there somewhere... ;) Keep the faith!!! And good luck to you!!!!
srchin'
Hi: I know you must be very busy and it is extremely kind of you to take your time to help others in this way. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
I have a strange request with very little information. I am searching for a daughter my step mother was forced to give up for adoption. She was very young and sent from N.J. to a home for unwed mothers in Texas. (I think it was Catholic Charities). The experience was quite traumatizing to her and she has "blocked" most of the details. Even though she is close to 70 years old now, her family still refuses to provide any information to her.
This is what info I have: Birthmother's name was Grace Lambert. The last name of the father was Mollahan or Monahan. She was underage at the time of pregnancy. She believes she had the baby in April in the mid 1950's. She knows she gave the baby her name of Grace. She was taken by family members to a Catholic home for unwed mothers in Texas. She was forced to sign the baby over for adoption. She returned to N.J. following the baby's birth.
I know this is not very much to go on, but I would greatly appreciate any help you might have to offer. Thanks for your time, Kay
Advertisements
srchin'
casshay,
Contact TxCare...they have all of the records on microfilm and they are very nice and helpful....your original is floating around there somewhere... ;) Keep the faith!!! And good luck to you!!!!
srchin'
I checked with tx.care, and they told me they didn't know what I was talking about
Hi Sandy,
This is Betsi, I am a search volunteer, I could use some direction in one of my searches. thank you
sborgstrom
I have been unavailable lately and apologize for not responding back to people that have asked for my help. I had a death in the family and was not able to help. I am back now and am willing to help people that need it. I am a volunteer searcher and do this out of the kindness of my heart. If you need help, especially in Texas, I am more than willing to help. I too am looking for my neice and know that the search progress can be difficult. But just ask and I am here.
sandy
hello Sandy my name is rudy b hutchison
ok I was born in Whichta falls TX 21 MAY 1966 I'm a twin and I did file the applications and I got a call yesterday and the lady told me that my bio mother had died of cervical cancer in the late 90's she was 51 years old and has one other son. all that she could tell me was that she was laid to rest in Texas. can you find her name? I really need to know my past it's about medical and other things like where my blood line stems from thing like that
rbhutchison01@aol.com
Advertisements
hi sandy , this is snowdogz. i am looking for my birth mom . can you help me? i was born 7-2-64 . my adopions was at gladney center. in texs. so if you can help me . think you so much.
try these people they helped me and I talked to bio mom one week after i sent out my letter. [url="http://www.aci.net/schaefer/page60.html"]http://www.aci.net/schaefer/page60.html[/url]