Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, I am trying to help my boyfriend find his half brother who was placed for adoption after his birth mothers rights were relinquished. I have the child in questions birth name, DOB, and his fathers name. We believe he was adopted out of Bryan, TX but we are not 100% certain. My boyfriend does not know where or how to begin his search, he just wants to meet him and see how things go from there.
Could you help me with this matter?
Thank You,
Maria
Advertisements
My name is Amy when I was 17 my parents forced me to put my child up for adoption. I am and have always been desperate to find my child. My child was born in Texas July 25-31, 1992. I can't remember the exact date. I was sedated during the week of labor-delivery. Any other information you are needing just please pm what you will need please
I hope you have made some progress on the search for your biological family, but if not, contact The Gladney Center for Adoption (their new name) and they should be able to assist you in your search. Here is their info:
Gladney Center for Adoption
6300 John Ryan Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76132-4122
817-922-6000
I placed a baby with them in 1990 and when she turned 18 I made sure my information was placed on the Texas Adoption Registry (through Gladney).
Best wishes and Good Luck!!
Aj
Hi, I am searching for my birth family. I was born at edna gladney in 1978. I dont' know where to start looking. I have been given so much information on how to go about searching that I am at a loss for the best way to go about it. Thank you.
Hi!! I am trying to help my dad find his sister that was adopted at birth. She was born in San Antonio, Texas. My grandmother's name was Jo Maxine Herrera or Bullock. She would have been born 1957-1964, we dont have much to go on. Dr. Metzner delivered her and close friends of his adopted her. My grandmother has passed away.