Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born on August 19th 1979 and stayed in a foster home for 3 months prior to being placed with my adoptive parents! Can you help me??????????
Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Advertisements
searching for sister she might of been adopted thru LLS
she was born in 1967.
any help would be wonderful
I am actually in search of my birth mother and/or foster parents for teh time that I was in a foster home. I thought this thread was for those people who were in a foster home from 1972-1979. I am possibly mistaken. If you have anything further for me please feel free to reply. Thank you for you time!
Hi, I was adopted through LSS in Fargo in March, 1972. According to my non-identifying information from LSS, I was born at St. Luke's Feb 15, 1972 and was in a foster home for a month after my birth. I was named Tracy Lynn by my birth parents and had reddish hair and blue eyes. It also said my foster parents stated that I liked to be held and held my head welll from birth, smiled at two weeks. If you might remember anything, I would really appreciate it, thanks.
Do you know of any families that were doing L.S.S. work in the mid 60's? I am an adoptee that was placed through them in May of 1966. I know it was in Minnesota. We are not even sure of my true birthdate or what state I was born in. My parents figured that I must have been about two months old when they brought me home. No one can find any record of where or when I was born, and to this day I can't get a birth certificate.
Advertisements
[QUOTE=Archive]Originally Posted By joy
I was born in Rochester, MN, in 1962 to Mavis Mullen, on 3/13. My given name was Candice Adoncia. I am biracial. I believe this lady (Joy) was trying to reach me in 1999 - wish I had known. Can anyone help me locate "Joy" or Mavis Mullen?
Archive
Originally Posted By joy
I'm not sure if my half sister was adopted through LSS, I do know that any information that could help me find her would be great. Please help. Her birth name was Candice Adoncia Mullen, she is bi-racial and was born in 63, I believe in Rochester, Minnesota. My mother tried to keep her but the social worker refused to talk to her alone. She says she was adorable.
Hello, Joy!
I was born Candice Adoncia Mullen in March of 1962 in Rochester, MN. How I wish I had known you were looking for me in '99. That was the year my twins were born, and I could have used some medical history, at the very least! I hope against hope that you are still reachable thru this method, as I have been looking for your mom (and, I suppose, mine, for the past 7 years or so). I have spoken to my birth father, who seems unaware there was a child produced from their relationship, but that's okay. He had no useful info to help me find Mavis Mullen. I would like very much to get into some form of contact, if possible, but do not expect it. I do want, however, a medical history on my maternal side. Anything beyond that would be icing on the cake.
Call me Adoncia for now, but my name was changed upon adoption by a very nice family (that I love dearly).
Archive
Originally Posted By joy
I'm not sure if my half sister was adopted through LSS, I do know that any information that could help me find her would be great. Please help. Her birth name was Candice Adoncia Mullen, she is bi-racial and was born in 63, I believe in Rochester, Minnesota. My mother tried to keep her but the social worker refused to talk to her alone. She says she was adorable.
By the way, Joy, I was then and still am "adorable" lol! Please find me...Adoncia
hi! Curious if you have any info for a baby boy born December 3rd 1980 was born in Grand forks but adopted out of Minnesota and LSS? Thank you!
Advertisements