Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello to all!
My wife and I are in the VERY beginning stages of adoption (still trying to decide on an agency) and are torn between Lifelink and Bethany. We live in Mt. Zion, IL (near Decatur) so the one positive thing about Lifelink is that the nearest office is only 45 minutes away, whereas, the Bethany office is about 3 hours away. I've read that the wait in the Lifelink program can be long, but others say they received their child fairly quickly. Also, the Bethany program is closed until August/September, whereas we can start the Lifelink program now.
So, if any of you have any exprience with Lifelink especially, please let us know! We are really leaning towards going with Lifelink, but are just a little concerned about how long it will take.
Thank you all for your help!
Jeremy and Diana
[Edited To Remove Agency/Facilitator/fee based services Recommendations or comments]
Please remember that comments about agencies or other fee based services made after 2/10/2004 MUST be made via Private Message.
Advertisements
[Edited To Remove Agency/Facilitator/fee based services Recommendations or comments]
Please remember that comments about agencies or other fee based services made after 2/10/2004 MUST be made via Private Message.
I do realize this is a pretty old thread but wanted to see if anyone had information regarding working with either Lifelink in IL or Bethany.
My wife and I are in the early phases of trying to adopt from Bulgaria and are at a fork in the road on which agency to go with.
Anyone have experience with either?
Thanks all for your help!