Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born 3-15-1975, at 4:35 pm. At the Home of Redeeming Love with Deaconess Hospital in OKC,OK. Looking for birth family. Would love to meet someone but am also interested in more medical history. I am guess my ** was about 15 or so she was a sophmore in HS at the time.
I want her to know that I'm not angry at her I know that what she did was in my best interest even if she didn't know it at the time. I have had a wonderful life and am now a mother myself. I know that what she did was probally the hardest thing she had, had to do at that time in her life.
I also want to know if there are any brothers or sisters. and if they would like to meet, my adopted mom said that she is in full support of my finding anyone and would love to meet them as well to say thank you.
If you have any information please contact me and let me know. If you (**) doesn't want to meet I understand you now have a life of your own and I wouldn't want to intrude, then please send me some medical info on the family there wasn't much on the adoption papers.
love BD
Just wondering what your race Is? My sister was forced to give up her child and the baby was bi-racial.
Advertisements