Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born in Seattle Washington on Feb 15, 1950. My mother passed away some years ago. Shortly before her death she confided some deep dark secrets to me, such as her mother told her that she had had a child before her etc. Also she had a rather fantastic story about her birth doctor.
It seems this doctor had been finding families for "miracle" children concieved duirng WW2. After the war this sourse of children evaporated. The doctor hit on a scheme to separate twins at birth as a sourse of children. At some point he was discovered and commited suicide. The story was in the newspapers in Seattle. His nurse had died under suspicious cirumstances. This doctor was my birth doctor. I do not know his name. My mother was very large while carrying me. However I had a small birth weight. I am in poor health (cancer) and my time seems to be getting short. If anyone has any informaton on this matter I would appreciate your sharing. My birth certificate does not list the particulars of my birth, such as doctor etc. It only gives date, place (columbus hospital) parents names etc. If there is anyone out there with information on this matter I would appreciate your sharing. Or perhaps you have acceess to amercan medical associaton files.