Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm an adoptee, born in June of 1982. My mother stayed at Sellers Maternity Home.
-Callie (Jennifer)
1982 Adoptee
[url]www.facebook.com/adoptedfromsellers[/url]
Advertisements
Male born 1/11/1972 in Montana. Was born with a deformity. Subjective information on B/ Mother, was 17 at my birth, reddish hair, small petit build, had a "scottish" sounding last name. Private adoption to a well to do family.
Any information would be welcomed, please contact me via this forum. Cheers!
scotsguards, welcome to the forum.
It's hard to know how to help because it is unknown where you are in your search.
My suggestion is to contact the Clerk of the Adoption Court where your adoption was finalized. There will probably be no personal information within those court records but there will be an Adoption Decree. That will list your b-parents info, but if your state has sealed records, Im unsure if you can get that. The Adoption Decree will also contain a birth name and the name changed at that time.
You can get non-identifying info and sometimes pieces of info that can lead to more. If you know the name of the lawyer who handled the adoption, his records may not be sealed and it might be possible to get information through that route.
I wish you the best.
Female born Nov 8 1974 my birth name was Rachel lyn Michaud
In Hartford CT at ST Francis hospital. I would like to find anyone in my family or info about me. Most of all if a have any siblings. I was told my mother was young and not married to my father. I don't have any other info besides my mom telling me while we lived in east granby CT they could not tell people about my adoption because the birth family may be near? By around east granby. Not sure.
Advertisements
What I know so far:
Born in Newport News, VA at Riverside Hospital on 08/02/1960 @2:11am, delivered by Dr. S.H. Mirmelstein. Hospital medical records are not available.
Օ I went home from the hospital with my adoptive parents. My adoptive mom said my birth mother was a teenager. She also said something vague about a Baptist church.
Final Order in Adoption: 12/03/1962 with Judge Robert T. Armistead in the circuit court for the county of York. The lawyer was A. Jeffery Bivins. I am described as Baby Girl Stewart.
Օ DNA Database: Ancestry.com user Dixie_Amazon
GEDmatch.com: A583002
Օ AdoptionDatabase.org: 14-12-24699
G's Adoption Registry:
[url=http://www.gsadoptionregistry.com/virgina/19601969virginia.html]Born 1960-1969 Virginia G'S Adoption Registry[/url]
Օ Adoptee Registry Connect: [url=http://www.adopteeconnect.com/d/a/304193]CARLISLE : STEWART Adoption Registry Profile[/url]
Also registered with ISRR and others.
Օ Facebook: [url]http://www.facebook.com/BabyGirlStewart1960[/url]
[quote=81911]
Congrats!
Still searchin for biomom.
Boy, Native American, May 23, 1982, in Iowa City, IA.
(posted before)
[/quote
I have a native American family looking for their biological son that they gave up at Mercy Hospital and I was city Iowa on May 23, 1982. Please contact me immediately and I can put you in contact with them they are looking for their son, named Jacob
Advertisements
I was adopted, I am looking for my sister Annilee, i don't know her last name. Birth Date is Dec 31, 1993.
Her Parents are John and Leslie, don't know last name. Leslie is a nurse and John is a Computer Programmer. This is all the information I have.
Annilee and I have the same mother Kristen Ann Weiss-Bouvier.
Annilee was Adopted from the Children of the World Inc in New Jersey. Please if anyone has any information please reply.
Hi I am a female adoptee born in Fort Worth, TX on May 26,1991 and adopted by Melinda and Donald Rincon around June 12,1991 through the Gladney Adoption Agency
If any of my birth family is interested in talking or meeting I would love to hear from you my phone number is 512-620-3578
Last update on April 23, 4:12 pm by lauren rincon.
Searching for Bio Mom , Dad , Siblings .......
Born 3/8/69 in Chicago, IL at SA Booth Memorial Hospital- 9:42 am — I weighed 8.1 pounds and my 16 year old birth mother named me Shannon Pedroza ... I was adopted a month later out of Lake Bluff Children’s Home . I do have OBC with birth moms legal name . Father not named but was listed as 20 years old .
Baby girl born in San Diego December 9, 1970. Closed adoption. Any body know anything, no matter how small the detail. Thanks
Advertisements
Female, born 12/76, St Louis, MO
Searching... b-mom was 20, and b-dad was 23
Was told that I could possibly have a brother or half brother :confused:
Are you sure of your birthrate? Do you know what hospital or home your mother stayed at? Were your A parents teachers?
Just wanted to ease your feelings (or so I hope)
In those years young mothers were shipped off and forced to give up their children. Then sent home to never speak of it again. I am sure she is very mentally tormented still by her forced choice.
Born 02/07/1972
caucasian/girl/ventura county/CA
Well, i finally did it and to no response as of this date i have still not heard back a single word from my bmom- i thought that getting the information was the hard part, but indeed the waiting for a response is most difficult.
I have tried so many different ways, and only wish to have a response from her.- Even it be just an acknowledgment of me being born. I dont know what is harder not knowing, or the non-communication of finding out the one person who holds all the information is not willing at least as of yet to confirm my existence. -
Even if it be just to give me information of my bfather and maybe even information of his whereabouts or family even.
This is most troublesome. I am trying to be so ever patient but failing from emotion that how could i have been so wrong that she my bmom would not want to know if i was ok after all of these years.
I suppose that sometimes when we get what we want or at least find the path or direction in which leads us to answers that once we get to the end of the road, its not always what we have hoped for nor is it the end, but merely a begining of more paths to search into and try to understand what it is we are looking to resolve.
my only wish is that both my bparents understood that i am hurting because i am so close yet so far away from the truth. if only they knew the pain and emotions that i have endured just to say that i have had a good life and that i want not much but just the simple acknowledgement that i do exist and that what was told to me of being given up to a family for a better life for at the time of my birth they felt that they could not provide.
I thank you both, but only wish to as like most adoptees, see whom i resemble, whom my children resemble and if medical problems exist, the simple questions and answers that every child learns from their families, but us adoptees are left wondering what and if anything there is to be warned of.
I do not hold any harsh feelings of your life you took after having me, just only the thoughts of maybe reconnecting just because it just seems to be the only thing that would bring my wonders and fantasies and questons to an end. To complete me as a person as most adoptees go through, the unknown to be known to bring closure in my heart.
So i beg of thee to surrender your fears of wondering if it is the right thing to do to get in touch with me, i mean no harm, or hardship to you and your family now, only that i may have closure to my questions, my feelings, my long endless days of searching for you to get the closure that i need to know for myself and my children.
Last update on March 8, 9:29 am by megera39.