Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone!
My name is Brittnee, I am reaching out from TLC’s highly regarded docu-series, Long Lost Family, that traces and reunites family members. We are currently looking at potential cases for our upcoming season and we would love to hear about your searches. Our information is on the attached flyer, which I have attached to this post. I am happy to answer any questions you
may have and can be reached at the phone number below or through our email address LongLostFamilyUSA@gmail.com.
Thank you!
Brittnee
Long Lost Family
Shed Media
323-904-4680
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Brittnee, I've written to your show 2 or 3 times through your website... most recently within the past year, with no response. I was abandoned as a baby in Illinois and have found my biological birth father but am looking to try to find my birth mother/possible siblings. I have matched on DNA tests to multiple cousins, including 1st cousins but can't pinpoint my actual spot. I'm not going to bother with the process you've listed because as I said I've already tried multiple times, but if by some chance you're now interested, let me know.
I know that it's hard to find a birth family. I have made research and compiled some tips that would help to start an adoption search Hope, this will be helpful.