Advertisements
Advertisements
This page has Florida hospital codes. I hope that this can help someone in need.
[url]http://katsprogis.tripod.com/lostinseptember/id7.html[/url]
Scott
2/17/65
Tampa, Florida
Still looking for **
when adopted mother was confronted she said he was born in miami or ft lauderdale (not sure)
his code No 62-163
born october 14 1967
if you could help us clarify this it would be so helpful
on ammended it says pinellas county st petersburgh but he was placed thru there went there after birth to childrens home society in st pete.
Advertisements
Hi, Don't know if this will help anybody but I am not an adoptee, born in Hialeah, FL. (Dade County) My bcert has 109-51-######. I was born in Hialeah Hospital. Linda
just got info back from state born in st petersburgh code 62
but can't find hospital code is 163. thanks shade in florida made me question adopted mothers birthplace for husband we were told if i didn't have your information we wouldn't have found out this.
hey lindamccrea, that code on you bc is not the hospital code, that code is you bc code, the 109 is the number for the State of Florida, the 51 is your birth year, if you look at your bc, right next the the county and city of birth you will see a number like 23-162 that is the code for the hospital of birth. 23-162 is the code for Mercy/St Josephs Hospital in Dade county Miami. Just thought I would let you know :) Chinny07
Bless those of us who wonder
Advertisements
i have no info at all. i'm looking for anything that will help me in my search. i need to know any codes for tampa general hospital, 1966, hillsborough county fl.
From what I have read, around that time. The code would be 39-062 or 39-162. That isn't for sure though. Check all of the posts on this website by Dawn M Hancock, she has alot of codes listed.
She is online pretty much and can usually help too.
The code for Tampa general is 39-20 found on a web site posted this thread. I was born in1957 and that is the code on my bc. And Donna it is weird my dob may 9
Advertisements
That page is no longer available. Sorry to tell you that!!!! It would have been a great help to me, but alas, it is a business of searching and asking, asking and searching. Thanks anyway. Peace-Blacktopp2022
Maybe I can help or pass your code on to a FSA ( Flroida Search Angel)..let me know if you want some help
Shade :)
I was adopted in pinellas county (adopt was final 1963). all my life i was told i was born at mound park. but my code is also 62-163. If you ever find out what hospital it was please e-mail patijo@hotmail.com thanks.
Here is a site that I had found a while back. I might have posted this before but I can't remember. It contains some more hospital codes, and it is a little confusing because they have more digits then the last site. I get the feeling that some codes have changed through the years.
[url]http://fcds.med.miami.edu/downloads/dam2005/Florida%20Hospitals.pdf[/url]
Advertisements
my husbands hospital code is 23-42 and I cannot find what hospital he was born in. Might you be able to be of any assistance? thank you
have you tried contacting florida search angels. if not and you need their email address send me a pm and I will get it to you....
:0
shade