Advertisements
Advertisements
Please read this entire message before posting!
For members who are willing to provide feedback on your first hand experiences with an agency, please post the agency name, city and state that you have first hand experience with on this thread.
EXAMPLE: XYZ AGENCY ANYTOWN, USA
New members, for agency feedback, browse the thread for the agency name you want feedback on and then PM as many members as you would like regarding the agency they have listed on this thread.
Please don’t post anything to this thread other than the name of the agency, the city and the state in order to minimize confusion!
To make searching the thread easier,please remove your signature/timelines when posting by clicking on the option at the bottom of the screen! Thank you!
If at a later date you wish to have your name removed from the list, please PM me, and I will remove it.
If you are still unsure about how the post should look, please view the [URL=http://forums.adoption.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=152170]Guatemalan Forum[/URL] for an example!
aimeemk
Lutheran Social Services of the South
Austin, TX
Hello, my wife and I are just beginning to explore the idea of international adoption and we were hoping that you could share your experience and thoughts, especially with the agency you used. Thanks, Gary
Advertisements
1) Wide Horizons for Children
Oyster Bay, New York
2) Happy Families
Cold Spring, NY
3) Spence-Chapin
NY, NY
Advertisements
Hi-
We have heard a lot of good thins about this agency- would you mind sending me a pm on your experience? It would be greatly appriciated!
Thank you,
melissa
Advertisements
Advertisements