Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching for my adopted sister Rose Ann Saccone born JUNE 3,1964 in Jamaica Hospital in NY and adopted 1966 at Angel Guardian Brooklyn NY, now called Mercy First in Brookly, NY. Her birth mother is Louis Saccone,DOB 01/30/1942 and Birth Father DOB 11/06/1935 is Clifford Morrison. Please contact me at 561-386-9364 or rjmorrison00@yahoo.com her last 5 numbers on the birth certificate # are -13554 please check your birth certificate number and let me know if it matches. You must check because the adoption agencies are known to modify birth information to make it harder for the biological family to reunite with the adoptee.
Please respond back either way.
Thank You.
Sincerely,
Robin Morrison (Jones)
Advertisements
I am searching for my adopted sister Rose Ann Saccone born JUNE 3,1964 in Jamaica Hospital in NY and adopted 1966 at Angel Guardian Brooklyn NY, now called Mercy First in Brookly, NY. Her birth mother is Louis Saccone,DOB 01/30/1942 and Birth Father DOB 11/06/1935 is Clifford Morrison. Please contact me at 561-386-9364 or rjmorrison00@yahoo.com her last 5 numbers on the birth certificate # are -13554 please check your birth certificate number and let me know if it matches. You must check because the adoption agencies are known to modify birth information to make it harder for the biological family to reunite with the adoptee.
Thank You.
Sincerely,
Robin Morrison (Jones)
Thank You.
Sincerely,
Robin Morrison (Jones)
Thank You.
Sincerely,
Robin Morrison (Jones)
Robin Morrison (Jones)
rjmorrison00@yahoo.com
561-386-9364
Advertisements
I am searching for my adopted 1/2 Sister born June, 3,1964 Her last 5 numbers on the birth certificate # are -13554.Please check your birth certificate number, 1964, and let me know if the last 5 numbers match on you birth certificate number.
Please respond back either way. Thank You.
Sincerely,
Robin Morrison (Jones)
I am searching for my adopted 1/2 Sister born June, 3,1964 Her last 5 numbers on the birth certificate # are -13554.Please check your birth certificate number, 1964, and let me know if the last 5 numbers match on you birth certificate number.
Please respond back either way. Thank You.
Sincerely,
Robin Morrison (Jones)
I am searching for my adopted sister, Rose, born June 3,1964 in Jamaica Hospital in NY and adopted 1966 at Angel Guardian Brooklyn NY, now called Mercy First in Brooklyn, NY. Her birth mother is Louise Saccone, and Birth Father, Clifford Morrison. Her adopted parents lived in queens, NY at the time.
I believe she has no idea she was adopted and her name was changed.
Her last 5 numbers on the birth certificate # are -13554. Please check your birth certificate number, If your birthday is June, 1964, and let me know if the last 5 numbers match on you birth certificate number.
Thank You.
Sincerely,
Robin Morrison (Jones)
rjmorrison00@yahoo.com
561-386-9364
I am searching for my adopted sister, Rose, born June 3,1964 in Jamaica Hospital in NY and adopted 1966 at Angel Guardian Brooklyn NY, now called Mercy First in Brooklyn, NY. Her birth mother is Louise Saccone, and Birth Father, Clifford Morrison. Her adopted parents lived in queens, NY at the time.
I believe she has no idea she was adopted and her name was changed.
Her last 5 numbers on the birth certificate # are -13554. Please check your birth certificate number, If your birthday is in June, 1964, and let me know if the last 5 numbers match on you birth certificate number.
Thank You.
Sincerely,
Robin Morrison (Jones)
rjmorrison00@yahoo.com
561-386-9364
Advertisements
I am searching for my adopted sister, Rose, born 1964 in Jamaica Hospital in NY and adopted 1966 at Angel Guardian Brooklyn NY, now called Mercy First in Brooklyn, NY. Her birth mother is Louise Saccone, and Birth Father, Clifford Morrison. Her adopted parents lived in queens, NY at the time.
Her last 5 numbers on the birth certificate # are -13554. Please check your birth certificate number, If your birthday is in 1964, and let me know if the last 5 numbers match on you birth certificate number.
Thank You.
Sincerely,
Robin Morrison (Jones)
rjmorrison00@yahoo.com
561-386-9364
I am searching for my adopted sister. Her Name at birth was
Rose Ann Saccone. She was born June 3, 1964 in Jamaica Hospital in Queens, NY. She was adopted 1966 in Queens, NY from the adoption agency named Angel Guardian at the time, and now named Mercy First in Brooklyn NY.
Her birth mother is Louise Saccone, and Birth Father, Clifford Morrison. Her adopted parents lived in Queens, NY at the time.
I believe she has no idea she was adopted. Most likely her name and possible BC # was changed on her second birth certificate, along with her parents name.
The last 5 numbers of birth certificate # are -13554.
Please check your recent birth certificate that you ordered, and check to see if the last five numbers are the same. Please let me know if the last 5 numbers match on you birth certificate number.
She has both of her Biological parents, two full sisters and five half sisters wanting to find her.
Thank You.
Sincerely,
Robin Morrison (Jones)
rjmorrison00@yahoo.com
561-386-9364
Advertisements