Advertisements
Advertisements
I am a fellow adoptee who had recently discovered my mother's identity, but unfortunately it was too late to meet her...she died in 2002. I don't want to see any fellow adoptees search in vain so I would be glad to look up your bithmother's name. Our local library has the Texas birth index for the years spanning 1903-1976. This includes the dob, county born in, file number, and inf of. Please feel free to pm me or email if you want help.
Shelly
Advertisements
I forgot to say that if you want me to help ALL i need from you is your dob...no other information is necessary...I can find what I need just what your birth date.
I am pretty sure you will get my adopted parents info only, but if you don't mind checking - 1-18-1971 Cameron county. Thank you!
He was born after July 21 1969 and before August 1st 1969-Do not know the exact date. He was born at Hermann Hospital-attending doctor was Dr. Harold Schaffner.(He is now deceased).This was in Harris county. ( Most likely July 30th or 31st 1969. Very private adoption. My great grandmother took care of it. ..Thank You...I am a sibling...
Shelly, I am just beginning this search. I live in Virginia. Do you think you would be able to offer any help or advice for locating information about a birth? I have the child's name (my husband), the birth mom's name, the date of birth, the dad's name and I think the town and doctor names.
Advertisements
I am helping search for a b-mother/b-father. Date of birth 6-8-1968 in San Antonio, Texas at the Methodist Hospital. Mother was staying at the Methodist Mission Home for unwed mothers.
Thanks for all your help.
March 12,1970 Tarrant County at the Volunteers of America home. I think it is listed under my adopted name, but would you please check. Thank You!
it looks like you have a lot on your hands but any help you can give me is appreciated. i was born 3/27/61 in dallas, tx. dallas county. at baylor hospital.
thanks,
shelley
Advertisements
You said you can help with just the date of birth.
My friend was born through Depelchin Faith home Harris COunty Houston Texas. She now lives in Maryland.
Jan 23, 1967
Please email me with info at Tehoover@hotmail.com
This is Krystal. I just sent you a PM I am just starting to use this forum so please forgive if this is not standard practice.
Advertisements
im not sure if you can help me my mother pased away and i just wanted to know if she used her realname in the adoption.
aug 25 1975.St. joseph houston texas. might help with my search for sister.
thanks for any help you may give
Deidra
BORN AUGUST 3 1969 IN GALVESTON TEXAS.......WAS ADOPTED ... DONT KNOW MUCH INFO BUT I THINK MY LAST NAME WAS MONTEZ OR MONTES.... FIRST NAME SHEILA.......