Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
Shelly- I'm helping a friend of mine who lives out of state to try and find out anything she can about her birthmom. I'm concerned that she may have waited too long and I appreciate any help you can give me.
She was born on February 5, 1972 in Tarrant County (Fort Worth). Please let me know if you need more information & Thank you so much for your kindness to others.
SS
My birth date is 05/10/76, born/adopted in Henderson, Rusk County, TX. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The index I've seen only shows the name given to me by my AParents which is David Burrows although the hospital I was born at says they have no birth under that name.
Hello Shelly
My Name is rudy bryan hutchison, I was born a twin in Wichita Falls Tx Wichita General Hospital year 1966 may 21, I'm hoping you can help me i do need to find birth parents for medical concerns and that wanting to know who they are. i do thankyou if you can help
rudy
jyandcsmom
I am a fellow adoptee who had recently discovered my mother's identity, but unfortunately it was too late to meet her...she died in 2002. I don't want to see any fellow adoptees search in vain so I would be glad to look up your bithmother's name. Our local library has the Texas birth index for the years spanning 1903-1976. This includes the dob, county born in, file number, and inf of. Please feel free to pm me or email if you want help.
Shelly
Advertisements
[font=Arial]Shelly-[/font]
[font=Arial]I was born on 4/1/67 in Baytown, Texas. I have no other info with the exception of what hospital I was born in, and my adoptive parents names. I was born in Gulf Coast Hospital there in Baytown, and I was adopted by Carl and Peggy (Shugart) Langston, also of Baytown. You can email me at:robin_marks99@yahoo.com Thank you.[/font]
[font=Arial]Carla[/font]
4/9/1971 Fort worth Texas Jennifer Jackson adoptive name... I know alot of info but no names which makes it very difficuult . *sigh*
If you can find anything on me please let me know :)
Advertisements
Hi. Are you responding to people's requests? I pm'd you a while back. Haven't heard from you yet and see you haven't responded since your original post here. Are you still around?
Hello Shelly,
I'm sorry to hear about your mother, no- that sounds really inadequate. Reading your post has made me re-think my position of "she gave me up, if she wants to meet me, let her do the looking..." If you could help me start my search, I would be very grateful. I was adopted through Merrywood in Austin TX Nov 26 1972, Travis County, Female.
Thank you
Stephanie Strickland
I may have contacted you about this earlier; but I've gotten a bit more information and I would appreciate any help you can give. I'm looking for the birth mother for a female born on 2/5/72 in Tarrant County. The BC# is 142-72-026966 and the mother's first initial is most likely K. My local main library has pulled all the birth indexes.
Thanks for your willingness to help others.
Advertisements
Don't know if you are still available to help... I was born in Bexar County, San Antonio, TX 1/11/71. I have only found my adoptive name on a birth index.
My B-mom may have been staying at the Methodist Mission Home, for un-wed mothers and my have been only 16 when I was born. Any help or advice you could offer would be great.
Thank you-
Tricia