Advertisements
Advertisements
jyandcsmom
I am a fellow adoptee who had recently discovered my mother's identity, but unfortunately it was too late to meet her...she died in 2002. I don't want to see any fellow adoptees search in vain so I would be glad to look up your bithmother's name. Our local library has the Texas birth index for the years spanning 1903-1976. This includes the dob, county born in, file number, and inf of. Please feel free to pm me or email if you want help.
Shelly
name rudy Hutchison
ok I was born in Whichta falls TX 21 MAY 1966 I'm a twin and I did file the applications and I got a call yesterday and the lady told me that my bio mother had died of cervical cancer in the late 90's she was 51 years old and has one other son. all that she could tell me was that she was laid to rest in Texas. can you find her name? I really need to know my past it's about medical and other things like where my blood line stems from thing like that
rbhutchison01@aol.com
Advertisements
jyandcsmom
I am a fellow adoptee who had recently discovered my mother's identity, but unfortunately it was too late to meet her...she died in 2002. I don't want to see any fellow adoptees search in vain so I would be glad to look up your bithmother's name. Our local library has the Texas birth index for the years spanning 1903-1976. This includes the dob, county born in, file number, and inf of. Please feel free to pm me or email if you want help.
Shelly
shelly please email me. i can not post names on here because of privacy of others
linda_mc_us@yahoo.com
jyandcsmom
Shelly
I checked the Lib. in Dallas on Microfilm and only found my adoptive info on the brith index, but I'll see if you can help. 8-9-1963, Tarrant county
Born in Aug. of 63 at Harris Hospital and adopted through Homestead agency in Fort Worth TX no records out there and using CI does not promise any results. Have other info on ** so email me if you can help or know something I can do to find info. fbf_pastor@sbcglobal.net
Male born on 12/23/64 in Tarrant county. I Beleive the adopted name is listed. But maybe worth a try?
Thank you,
Gail
Advertisements
Hi, Could you please get me the file number for Mathieu Michel Deloffre 10/06/1971 bexar county. Thanks, Selina__firstmom to mathieu
[FONT=Lucida Console]Looking to see if I can private message you so I can see if the information you have is helpful to me.... Thanks[/FONT]
jyandcsmom
Shelly
Hello, I am looking for my brother who was put up for adoption in Texas between the years of 1969 and 1974. My mother most likely lived in Dallas or surrounding towns. I can give you her name but that is about it. She was 21-26 years of age at the time. Please email me or get back to me on this forum and let me know if you can help me. My email address is MLMRSH1@aol.com Thank you in advance.
Melody
DOB 2/21/68
Male
Houston, TX
Harris County
If you can find some info, I would greatly appreciate it!
Advertisements
I am looking for information on Charity and Claudia DeLaughter born in the Houston area. Mother's name was Barbara. Claudia was born in 1973 I think August 22 and I don't have an exact birth date for Charity.
Jobolou..
i pm you the cert #
for all others....
I am just learning how to use this unigue site. But i can try to help.
what i would need is:
Bparent searching: i need the dob, county of birth and name of your child at birth (if you named them) or YOUR last name
Adoptees searching: If you know you were not named at birth we can give it a try. I would need a DOB and county.
if you only have a first name it would be a long process!
if you know you were named but dont know the name it would be a long process.
what this book shows is the ORIGINAL birth listings by year...but they are alphabetical! so if you dont know a name then you have to go through the whole state for the whole year. VERY LONG PROCESS. but if you know you were not named then there is a way to narrow that down.....
did I confuse you all?????? well i think i confused myself :)
DOB 3-22-1971 - Male
Tarrant County
Born at Duncan Memorial Hospital
Adopted through Edna Gladney
Do not know if named at birth, adopted name is Gary Garrison
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Advertisements
I did not see any no named children in that county on that DOB.
Now you need to take the long way around. This website:
[url]http://birth.adoptionsearching.com/[/url]
Has the original birth records for the state of TX. Problem is that they are by year alphabetical. You would need to search the book first for the county of birth (page by page by the way) then check the dob. The final numbers to the right is the BC#. These #'s should not change when adopted. So if you find a child born on that dob inthat county, check to see if the #'s match. It is a LONG process but it can be done. It takes me about 1/2 hour to do about 100 pages, just takes some getting used to.
Let me know if you have any questions