Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
I was Adopted at birth by Earl and Evelyn Conner. It was done through Dr. Plattner were I was born in Plattners Hospital in Grand Prairie Tx. My birthday is April 1, 1955. I don't know my birth parents name, however, I think the birth father worked at LTV in Grand Prairie, Tx. I have 2 birth certificates in Dallas County one says baby girl BLANK, the other is my adopted name bay girl Conner Who I'd Like to Meet: I would like to meet my birth relatives. please email me at barbara_annwolfe@yahoo.com or 972-480-4078
I just read your message.. I was born in Monterey Ca, to a Joyce Talbert. Bc said Baby Talbert... April 6 1976 If u could help that would be awesome!!
hi, my name is Nicole Jones, MY BIRTH NAME WAS MICHELLE D. HORTON and I am trying to find my birth mother or any family I can. my dob is 12/27/71 and I was born in lubbock, tx any info you could provide would be a blessing. your generosity is greatly appreciated. thanks Nicole onestunna@live.com
Advertisements
jyandcsmom
I am a fellow adoptee who had recently discovered my mother's identity, but unfortunately it was too late to meet her...she died in 2002. I don't want to see any fellow adoptees search in vain so I would be glad to look up your bithmother's name. Our local library has the Texas birth index for the years spanning 1903-1976. This includes the dob, county born in, file number, and inf of. Please feel free to pm me or email if you want help.
Shelly
I supposedly was born in 1969 in Galveston, Texas via private adoption. If you know of any way if can locate my birth mother's name please let me know. Thank you
I was adopted by private adoption, lawyer was J Manley Head (deceased) adoptive parents were Hershel Dean Curry & Dora Jean Freeman Curry both deceased, I was born on January 22 1963 in Austin Tx @ brackenridge hospital. My birth parents were supposedly never married, or at least not at the time of my birth. My adoptive mother
said she had heard from the pediatrician who delivered me Dr. Robert P. Rapp (deceased) that my birth mother later had a son and a daughter, don't know if it's true or not.
I was adopted when I was 3 days old. I have no other information, and every where, or everything I have tried has turned up to be a dead end, or will cost a fortune, and I don't have any money to pay for help.. If you can help me please do so, before it is too late, I am already 51 years old, and I am not in the best of health, and supposedly neither is my birth mom, if she is still alive.
Thanks for any and all your help. I look forward to hearing from you.
jyandcsmom
I am a fellow adoptee who had recently discovered my mother's identity, but unfortunately it was too late to meet her...she died in 2002. I don't want to see any fellow adoptees search in vain so I would be glad to look up your bithmother's name. Our local library has the Texas birth index for the years spanning 1903-1976. This includes the dob, county born in, file number, and inf of. Please feel free to pm me or email if you want help.
Shelly
Hi Shelly,
Are you still able to look at birth records? I'm not sure I ever saw your post before. I would love to send you the info to look up. Thanks!
Renae
Hi, I would love any help you could offer. I was born in San Angelo, TX, July 3, 1968. I was adopted right away, just a couple days after my birth. The only birth records I am able to find have my adopted name on them. Shane Gibson, if you can find any other information for me that would be great as I am hitting dead ends. Thank you so much.
Advertisements
July 8, 1965 Tarrant County Tx. I think it will just show the amended record. I have been to the State Library inAustin to look for my birth cert # in the original records but I ran out of time and haven't been back to continue. I would appreciate it if you'd check the records your library has.
Looking to connect with "thefirstmark" who commented on this thread in 2009. I have sent email and asked to he friends with him on this site but have gotten no response. Im not sure how to ise this site or see if he is still actively logging in to check his account.
Advertisements
Hi Shelly, can you check July 3, 1968, Tom Green county, San Angelo, TX. Thanks so much
Hello Shelly, Are you absolutely certain that he was born in July of 1968 in Texas? I am searching for a 1/2 brother born around that date in Wichita, Ks. in a Salvation Army Home.