Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
I am looking for my mother of birth family. I know that everybody had to use ficticios names. My mother had blonde hair and green eyes. She was into music and I believe she had a album out then. Her father was into music also, I believe that he taught music lessons. I know that my mother had to have her nodules taken out I do not know for what reason. She was heavy set and I know that my father did not have any thing to do with any part of me or the birth. Which if somebody in my birth family were to read this, I just want to let them know that I don't have any regrets. I had a wonderful life and I just want to have a chance to meet my birth family, see if I have any sisters or brothers. I am going into this very happy, not looking to cause any problems I just feel like I have a part of me missing. I am sure that everybody on this sight feels the same way. I know that my birth parents might have new familys and maybe they don't know about this, that is ok I am not looking to mess anything up. If anybody knows anything that could help me out in my search that would be great. I was born at Duncan Memorial on March 13, 1978, and I was around 8lbs I believe. I have heard really bad roomers about gladney and I know that there could have been a situation where she could not have changed her mind at the end or she would have gotten sued. That roomer could all be wrong. I just want to find my birth family. I know this is alot for someone that you don't know to write to you about, but you were there at the same time she was, so if you could remember any little detail that would help me that would be great. Leslie Inman 281-893-2045 or
leslieinman@lycos.com I would greatly appreciate it if you could take the time to read this. Thanks again