Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Okay first of all I did not say it was dishonest I had a question mark behind my dishonest??????????? My problem is with the people that do it and do NOT support re-integration. People on this board have admitted they "hope" the kids do not go home. That is sabotaging the foster care system. I agree with the lady above, in my state they need people to adopt kids ages 7 and above. They won't let you in the training classes to adopt unless you will take a child that age so they foster instead to try to get the "free baby" the lady above talks about. This is an ABUSE of the foster care interest and I definitely agree with what she said about conflict of interest. I did adopt through our states foster care system but I did adoption only as I felt it was dishonest to say I would foster. Lady above that has had 20 kids through her home................you are doing it 100% RIGHT and my hat is off to you. Unfortunately most people that get into foster to adopt do NOT do it that way and it causes problems.