Advertisements
Advertisements
i am trying to locate my fiance's half brother that was born in 1966 in trenton we believe. mother is of italian heritage she believes it was august but not sure. really need to find him thank you
Hi there!
You may want to e-mail Nancy Morrell at Catholic Charities that would be covering the Trenton adoptions...believe me I know, I am an adoptee searching for my birth mother...she might not have your info up front but she'll be a great place to start especially with giving you protocol!!!
nmorrell@cctrenton.org
Take care & Good Luck!
Sincerely,
Elizabeth A. Collins:)
Advertisements
My brother who is also adopted was born in Elizabeth, NJ on 12/12/66. He is Italian/Irish. He is not searching, but if this is a match, please let me know. Thnx.
Hi there,
I come from a family with 4 adopted children, my younger brother was born in Sept of 1966 in Elizabeth and adopted out of Catholic Charities. He was not given a name at birth but we were lead to believe that he is part Italian and possibly part
American Indian.
If this helps please let me know
Paula!
Did you find anything out? I have a brother born in December of 1966 by no mistake looks italian! He was also adopted via CC in Trenton...
E!
Advertisements