Advertisements
Advertisements
I am interested in becoming an adoption facilitator. Does anyone know how to do this? I am located in Houston, Texas. I have a BA in Criminology and Psychology along with experience in social services, case management and in foster care. If anyone else is interested, email me also. Thanks
Advertisements
I would look into whether facilitators are legal in TX. For some reason I don't think they are. I think you either have to be a lawyer or licensed as an agency.
I too am very interested in knowing how to become involved in this. We have been trying to adopt for over a year and I have worked with numberous facilitators who aren't worth a crap! I would love to help out people who want to start a family. I'm not sure it is legal here in NC either but you can still be a facilitator and work outside your area by advertising.
If anyone has any info. please forward it or mail me!
Advertisements
What about in Ga?
I think they are, but not certain. My best friend and I are in ministry together and we are praying about being adoption facillitators.
missyB77
I too am very interested in knowing how to become involved in this. We have been trying to adopt for over a year and I have worked with numberous facilitators who aren't worth a crap! I would love to help out people who want to start a family. I'm not sure it is legal here in NC either but you can still be a facilitator and work outside your area by advertising.
If anyone has any info. please forward it or mail me!
Hi, am not sure how this system works, but I do have many contacts in Brazil where many new born babies are waiting to be adopted. If you are in the process to start a non profit organization for adoptions i would like to help some how.Lucy
cbourda
I am interested in becoming an adoption facilitator. Does anyone know how to do this? I am located in Houston, Texas. I have a BA in Criminology and Psychology along with experience in social services, case management and in foster care. If anyone else is interested, email me also. Thanks!
Cheryl
Hi, If you want to start something in Florida, let me know, I do have international contacts for new born babies.
Lucy,
You do realize that it is virtually impossible for American's to adopt from Brazil without living there for years, right?
Brazil is not currently a program open to American's unless they are willing to relocate their lives and families in order to adopt.
Anything beyond that (work arounds, back doors) are illegal and not something we allow to be discussed on this forum.
Illegal adoptions give legit adoption a bad name...
Advertisements