Advertisements
Advertisements
courier
I just found out that i am pregnant. I want to keep the baby but I already have a 3 yr old and she is a handful. My family will totally disown me as my mother already has. I don't kow what to do except have it but I don't have a job and where I live there aren't too many jobs around that I can get without a college education. I also would like to go back to school for nursing and there are plenty of jobs in that field here. I don't kow what to do and I am so scared. I don't know what to do.
thank you
Just follow your heart and do what is best for your child. You can do anything that you set your mind to do. If you want to keep your baby and you are committed to raising it, there is alot of financial assistence for you. How did you do it with the 3 year old? Sound like you are really brave young lady. Also, if you decide to give the baby up for adoption, look into an open adoption so that you and your child could still keep in close contact with this baby. My husband and I have an open adoption agreement with our sons firstmother.... unfortunately we keep in touch with her more than she with us! Anyway, best of luck and keep us posted.... sounds like your going to need lots of support and we are here for you!
Advertisements
I agree with Kara. If you do decide to keep your baby there is lots of help out there. Im not sure where you live but there are some maternity/transisitonal homes that you can stay at and you can work or go to school untill you can get back on your feet. If you need help finding a place or just need someone to talk to Im here! I wish you the best!
Lilly:)