Advertisements
Advertisements
Looking for birth parents and siblings. I was born Pamela Lynn Turner in Salem Oregon 09-12-1966. Brother was born Charles Turner 08-04-1964. We were adopted through the Oregon Child Welfare Service in 1972. If you can help me with any information regarding my birth family please post me a message. I will write you back. There is no hard feelings just a deep need to know where I come from. I have had a good life and would love to find out my family heritage and history. Thank You. l
Pam, this is Charlie, your brother. I am in contact with our mother and father. Write to me and we can have a family reunion. I live in Salem.
Advertisements
pamela turner
Looking for birth parents and siblings. I was born Pamela Lynn Turner in Salem Oregon 09-12-1966. Brother was born Charles Turner 08-04-1964. We were adopted through the Oregon Child Welfare Service in 1972. If you can help me with any information regarding my birth family please post me a message. I will write you back. There is no hard feelings just a deep need to know where I come from. I have had a good life and would love to find out my family heritage and history. Thank You. l
Pamela . . your brother is looking for you. Please write me back and I'll give you his information. His name is David Bawdon. Please e-mail me at: garnetsullivan@yahoo.com.
I'm a search angel working on David's search for you.
Kristin Sullivan