Advertisements
Advertisements
My father was born around 3/7/45. His birth father was a farmer who was in military (possibly Army). 5'4", blonde, blue eyes, and a strong leaning toward music.
MarieB
My father was born around 3/7/45. His birth father was a farmer who was in military (possibly Army). 5'4", blonde, blue eyes, and a strong leaning toward music.
My uncle was musically talented as well. He played the guitar, mandolin, banjo, harmonica. He loved to paint too. His family is from Massachusetts, they were a very poor working family. We have been searching for my uncles son for many years. This could be the break we've been searching for. Is you father still alive?
Advertisements
MarieB
Maybe my uncle is the man you are searching for. He was Joseph F Lewis, 22yrs old in the Navy, stationed in Ca on the Uss Thomas Jefferson. He had a girl friend who was separated from her husband. They had a child in 1945, my uncle said it was a boy. My uncle was musically talented as well. He played the guitar, mandolin, banjo, harmonica. He loved to paint too. His family is from Massachusetts, they were a very poor working family. We have been searching for my uncles son for many years. This could be the break we've been searching for. Is your father still alive?