Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for my birth mother who was from FL. When she was 15 her parents were killed in a car accident in FL. The year was 1972, or there about. She entered foster care when she was 15 and was seperated from her brothers. I belive that she had 3 older and 3 younger brothers. When I birth mother turned 18 she moved out west and in 1977 she had a baby girl who was living with god parents. IN 1977 she moved to NC and in 1979 she had me at UNC hospitail in Chapel Hill NC.
I am looking for information regarding the death of my birth grandparents. Her father was 39 and mother was 31 year old at the time of there death. Her father was 6' 2'', green eyes, brown hair. her mother was 5' 5'', 120lbs, greeneyes, brown hair. There nationality decent was irish and belived to be Catholic.
I was given up when my birth mother was 22, at the time of my adoption her brothers were 27, 25, 24, 21, 20, and 18.
I pray that someone out there can help me find out any information about any of my birth family memembers or about the accident that killed her parents and left 7 childern in foster care.
Please Contact me!!!!!
You could contact with car accident lawyer that helped me with the similar problem to yours. Cause it is the best way to find the information about people.
Advertisements