Advertisements
Advertisements
I hope it is ok to start this thread this way. Under it List the Year ( ie 1969 - 1970 - 1971 etc.)
If everyone looking for thier baby boy children will post under his birth year - then Birth Month.. It should make searching easier to find you.
Looking for my son.
Please email or message me If you were bon during the month Of May in 1969.
Make sure you put ATTN: SON in the subject line.
Also please include your full birthdate and any other information you might have.
Thank You
BirthMom
Advertisements
Looking for a son Born July 27th 1976,St. Cloud MN. "Shawn"
Happy Birthday, never have forgotten you!
just a note to say Shawn found me. Prayer are answered, 8-21-04. Just waiting for a personal reply.
sajofo
Advertisements
There are two "Christopher"s in MN matching that bday. If he kept the fits name, you may find him there. I have more info if interested.
:o Bmom searching for bson, born on 6-13-1975 Mpls, Mn. I have been searching for you for 29 years and no luck so far. I hope this will help me in finding you. When you were 3 days old the LDS Social Services flew you to Napperville Ill (LDS Stands for Ladder Day Saints) Mormon. All records for you are closed.
I love you, Happy Early Birthday 6-13-75
Bmom, Bonita A Hauglid
You can email me at hauglid03@yahoo.com
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Looking for my son. :p
Please email or message me If you were born during the month Of June in 1975.
Happy Birthday, never have forgotten you! :o
Looking for son born June of 1975 - Minnessota
Bmom, Bonita
Advertisements
hi i'm looking for my son jonathan born july 6,1982 in east grand rapids michigan (some times they leave east off the east grand rapids so it may just say grand rapids) he was about 14 months when i released... i've been thinking of you everyday jon~ if you are looking for me please contact me @ starrrpurple@aol.com thanks michelle~ i love you jon~
CindyJohnson
I hope it is ok to start this thread this way. Under it List the Year ( ie 1969 - 1970 - 1971 etc.)
If everyone looking for thier baby boy children will post under his birth year - then Birth Month.. It should make searching easier to find you.
Advertisements
BMom iso Bson born 01/02/80 in va was adpted by a couple in MN "Richard" love you Happy Bday! plz email me @ klrower59@yahoo.com would love to know how you are doing and you have 2 sisters and a brother that would love to meet you too
Male born May11th 1969 Los Angeles County California? ISO birth parents and relatives. Please contact if you have any information or if you are related, fill in that missing piece to that identity puzzle.
Please.