Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born in the Philippines in 1981 and adopted by an American military couple stationed at the Air Base. I'm looking for my Filipina birth mother. Does anyone know if there is a way to locate someone in the Philippines? I'm not sure if she is still alive. I also had other siblings that were adopted. I'm searching for them also, but I have no information on them. I would appreciate any information anyone might have.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi, I'm a Filipino. I think I can help you locate your parents. Please give me their name and address, I'll do my best to help you.
Advertisements
my mother's name was Lida Tampos Tumbagahan. She lived in Upper Bicutan, Taguig, Rizal when I was born in 1981. She was 35 when she had me. I don't know if she would still still be alive...I'm interested in finding her and my two older biological siblings. I believe that they were put up for adoption also. my mother told me of an older biological sister who was not adoptable because they could not find any papers on her. I want to know if any of my siblings were adopted or if they have made it to America. Any help would be great!
Hi Jamie!
Kumusta? I've sent you a private message previously but got no reply as of yet.
I'm offering you my services in your search for your mom and your siblings here in the Philippines. I already did some background search on your family and now have some leads as to their whereabouts.
Please email me at raulaquinogarcia@yahoo.com or call 0063-9186559991.
Salamat! Sana sumagot ka na sa posting ko na ito.
Raul
Your search has been resolved last September 17 but I am finding it hard to convince you that it is your family that I've found. May I know what evidence do you want so that you'll believe me?
In all my years of investigative work, searches for adoptees are more difficult. The problem lies in the little information available from the one searching. Most adoptees only have their birth certificates and deeds of surrender. Rarely do they keep pictures of their biological moms or siblings.
Your two older brothers and 2 younger sisters were never adopted.
Hi,
My name is Mandy but my biological name is Marivic Cunanan. I was born in Olongapo City November 17, 1979- I am searching for my birth mother, Rebecca Cunanan or any siblings. I was told that I have 2 but I have no info. I was also adopted from an orphange by a couple in the Air Force base that was station at Clark in 1981. We moved to the states when I was 3 and I have been here ever since. I have little to no info on my biological family. So if you have any advice to help guide me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it!!
Best regards,
Mandy
Advertisements