Advertisements
Advertisements
:) Hi my name is Emily and I was adopted when I was about 1 1/2. I was adopted from South Korea. I am currently 23 years old and would like to have a pen pal (whether adopted or thinking about adopting).
Thanks
Emily :)
Hello Emily. I'm Jess. I'm 19 yrs old, and I'm from Indiana. I would love to be your pen-pal. I, myself, am not adopted. Although I am considering giving my baby up for adoption. I am already the mother of a beautiful 1 yr old little boy. He is my life. I am in a very difficult situation. I want my children to have the best life possible. I can barely manage the one, but I get help from his father. I want the one that I am currently pregnant with to have the most wonderful life possible. And I honestly dont think I can provide for him/her.
If you would like to know more or just chat with me, my e-mail address is freeflowin_ghodess@yahoo.com
I hope to hear from you soon Emily!
Advertisements
Hey Jess and Emily,
I'm a 23 year old adoptee. I live in Ontario Canada and always enjoy meeting people that I have a connection with. When I was 19, I got pregnant and unfortunately miscarried. I've been through a lot in regards to my adoption and the pregnancy I had. If either one of you guys want to talk feel free to PM me or email me at jessica_mckinley@hotmail.com. I also have msn if you would like to chat sometime.
I know what you feel like to be an adoptee Emily and I know what its like to be worrying about my unborn child and wondering what to do for them Jess. The ironic thing about this is that my name is Jes too and I named my daughter Emilee.
I hope to hear from you guys sometime.
-Jes
Hey girls,
I figured that since I'm around your age....I'd say hey...so HEY! I just turned 21 in August. I'm adopted...lol. So are my brothers and sister. So I know all about it (sometimes more then I want to!!) But anyway....I'd love to talk to you guys...e-mail me anytime at megf8612@email.cpcc.edu.
I live in Charlotte, NC
Hope to hear from you soon!
Mary
hello everyone i'm thinkin about a penpal could some one please le t mje know if you would like to tal sometime
Well it looks like we definitely got a group going now. I don't know where we should start but I guess we could introduce ourselves.
My name is Jes. I'm 23 from London Ontario Canada. I was adopted when I was 6 weeks old and have one adopted sister and one sister that my adopted parents had when I was 14. October of 2001 I found my birthmom, I have 3 half brothers and 1 half sister. And this past May I found my birth father and have another 3 half brothers and a half sister.
I didn't really get to close to my bmom. I guess we've just not got a lot in common or something. I know that I have anger towards her because of what I found out when I found her. Apparently I am the result of a short (1 month) relationship. She never told my bfather about me, he only found out when a case worker showed up on his doorstep to get him to sign the adoption papers.
He was engaged to another women (they're still married) when I was born and they actually wanted to keep me but my bmom wouldn't let them. I'm close to my bfathers wife and my bfather, so I supposed thats why I'm so angry at her for not letting me know them. But the past is the past and I'm getting over it slowly.
Well I guess thats a good start for now. I would love to hear everyone elses stories and maybe we can all help each other get through the feelings that we have as a result of adoption. I have a wonderful boyfriend, and great friends here but they don't really know what I'm going through and don't understand my anger.
Hope to hear from you girls soon.
-Jes
Advertisements
Hi Emily. All of us that are touched by adoption can use a pen pal who understand the huge range of issues and emotions that adoption can bring. I was adopted when I was just a baby and am now living in Florida (no I haven't been blown away by the hurricanes yet. HA) I would be pleased to be your 'adoption pen pal' As a now reunited adoptee I can never hear enough about others' stories and share mine. For anyone who wants to share their stories feel free to email me.