Advertisements
Advertisements
I recently spoke to my mom about her experience through chosen cdren, and while she isn't actively searching, and feels like she has to 'up hold the closed adoption agreement' she did say that they told her, 'you aren't even here' as if to reassure her everyone would do everything to keep it hush hush. As a half sister I think I can register in the Florida data base, but I'm also doing DNA ASAP. Have 2 sisters and a cousin lost to this agency.
THank you for the insight.
you know for 20 years I have had a gut feeling that something was not right whith the adoption. there were things done that
seemed out of the norm. but at 18 I put my trust this woman, she was a master at minipulation and very good at spinning words to convince you to relinquish your baby.
When I started my journey to search and heal, I reached out to different support groups, and I voiced my feelings on the possibility that the date and place of birth might have been changed on my daughters b-cert.
the responce I recieved was , "This could not have happened",
"it is against the law"," Fl. stopped changing b-cert in the 70's"....... yada,yada, yada.
No one really wanted to believe that this could have been done.
I was told ro register with FARR , so I did and about 3 weeks later
recieved a letter that they were unable to register me because vital statistics had nothing on me or my daughters birth. NOTHING !! no paper trail to be found. They advised me to double check my info to make sure the date of birth..............ect was correct. (As if this would be something I would forget.)
The fact is I have saved all paper work even the hospital bracelet from me and my baby. I also have reciepts
from my Dr. appointments as well as a copy of the relinquishment papers I signed, mind you moments after giving birth while I was still under the influence of the drugs they pumped into my body!. Now you tell me, Am I Crazy or living on a different planet? or do you smell a rat? lol
I believe that money can buy anything! (Lawyers, docters, judges, and mabey even people within the dept of vital stat. )
Was this what happened to me? I don't know at this point.
all I know is I am unable to find the help I need to uncover the truth!. I have called every dept within the state and it turns into a maze ( every one passes the buck )and every turn is a dead end.
I dont understand any of this. I am Angry, Hurt and
Confused. Its like having salt poured into my already open wound. Well I think I've sounded off enough. thanks again for
your reply and understanding.
I am praying for you! I hope the DNA is a +.
God Bless
Gillian
Last update on January 9, 7:45 pm by Amanda Huddleston.