Advertisements
Advertisements
my adopted sister was born october 3, 1977 at the grace hospital in calgary ab, and has registered with the post adoption registry, however, her birth mother or father have not. The birth last name is TERRY according to the information that has been supplied to us. i was also adopted at birth, but have met my birth family (what a wonderful amazingly good experience), and want to help her find her birth family. If her birth mother &/or father are reading this, or anyone who may know them is, please contact me. She's an amazing person, they have a daughter to be very very proud of!
What I need to know was your sister born at the providence crche unwed mothers home in Calgary Alberta ? Does she know anything about the info of birth mom ? My mom gave a little girl up for adoption at the providence crche unwed mothers home in Calgary Alberta not certain if it was 74 or 77 my mom was taken by social services herself and given up for adoption at the age of four. to an extremely horrific and abusive foster home in delburn Alberta she finally got the courage to run away when she was thirteen and ended up getting in a really bad situation and got pregnant not by choice and had to have the baby she was so young. the birth father was not listed on certificate cause he was not known in that respect that providence cr訨che in Calgary for unwed mothers purposely would change the women's names for records and paper work purposes to keep any further contact or connection to or from child given up for adoption if this May be your sister please please contact me soon as you read this at your earliest convenience 1-780-278-1821 my name is brandy and I have brother named ronnie too
Advertisements