Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Deahsella12976: I was born in December 1976 in Hazleton PA, which is near Berwick. So much information can be lost or changed that I thought replying to you was worth a shot. I know that my birthmother had other children before me, and probably after me. I was supposedly named Leann at the time of my birth. My birthmother was at one time a sewing machine operator. Any connection?
Deahsella12976 - My mom was a sewing machine operator at Milco Inc. in Berwick, Pa. So, that is similiar, but everything else is unfortunately different information. I do know my sister was born in 1971 - 1972 in Berwick. I was born in 1975, so I know for a fact that she was not born after me. I do hope I have helped and I pray for you to find your mother. I may be on the opposite end, but I know how it feels to want to find someone that is a part of you. Many best wishes! :)
jeanne: Nicole, I am a resident in Berwick, Pa. I actually worked at the Berwick Hospital from
1970 to 1975. I do not know anything about your sister, however I do know people that work in physicians offices. I was adopted and I adopted our oldest child, so I do know how you feel about finding your sister. I am on these sites to try to find family history. You may Email me and if I can help you I will.
jehb@mail.usa.com
God Bless, Jeanne
Jeanne- The doctor that was there for the birth was Dr. Albert Alley Sr. We have tried that route and had no luck, but if you know people that can help, please email me. I would be so grateful! My mom still resides in Berwick, but I am now in State College. If you think you can help me, please PM me. Thanks a bunch!