Advertisements
Advertisements
I am a male adopted from Children's Society of FL. Born April 4, 1963 in Pensacola, FL. Turned over to adoption May 8, 1963.
If you are searching for your Birth child, please post here so that they will find you easier. I feel I have narrowed down what you search for on these forums....
And if you are an adoptee, please come here to see if your search may be over.....:)
Jessica,
wishing you all the best and a big happy ending in your search for your Mom.
never give up!
Cat
JMAErie72
I was born on 10/12/72 in Erie, PA. In search of my mom, Suzanne Hensley or Suzanne Deuel. I have read every post left by mothers searchng for their children, but I didn't see one from her...
Mom,
I don't know if you are searching for me...or if you have just "let it go"...but there are some things I want you to know. First, I love you. I have prayed for you often, that you are safe, happy and surrounded in Peace.
I was adopted into your side of the family, which says a lot, I know. Please just know that I know what kind of people they are. I found David, he thought I was dead, you might, too. But I am here...very much alive and very much wanting to know everything...mostly that you are safe and happy...
Some have speculated that you can't contact me for reasons I wont post here, but if that is true and you are just scanning the forums wondering if I am looking for you...please PLEASE know that I have been looking for you for as long as it has been possible. And I love you.
As a mom myself, I know it is important to tell you that I am happy and well. I am not homeless or starving...I have a good man in my life and I am content.
If you ever desire to contact me, I am more than willing. If you can't, please know that my prayers and love are with you always.
All of my heart,
~ Jessica
PS. I have posted on forums before and have had scammers contact me. There is one easy way to prove you are the person I am searching for; tell me the middle name of your father...and the first and middle name of the daughter you had before me. This is how I will know that it is you...
Advertisements
Name is Deborah Anderson looking for my daughter born 2/6/1991 at Baptist Hospital in Nashville TN her birth name was Alisha Anderson she place with DCFS in Los Angeles last seen her 1998 Love her truly miss her please contact me:wings:
I am 58 years old now and am still hoping for a response from my baby daughter, who was born on July 9th, 1970 at St. Anthony's Hospital in Oklahoma City, OK. I was 17 years old and was sent to The Our Lady of Victory Unwed Mother's Home in Bethany, OK to give the baby up for adoption when I was 6 weeks pregnant. I am a college professor and a professional therapist. My three sons are adults now. I would love to talk with you, meet you in person, share information, or whatever with my birth daughter, if she is interested. The Catholic monseignor at the unwed mother's home told me that he was going to use St. Ireneuse's name (sp?) for your name on your birth certificate since you were born on his feast day, so I believe he put Irene Maberry (my maiden name) on your birth certificate, rather than the name I chose for you, which was Melissa Aimee (beloved). My parents are both deceased. Their names were James and Ann Maberry. Her maiden name was Heller. I hope you can identify yourself with all this data. My full maiden name is Jacquelyn Ann Maberry. My currrent name is Jacquelyn McCrary, PhD, LPC. Please look me up.
Diane Sharon Knoblett was in Florence Crittendon Home in Charleston, SC. From Columbia, SC. Seeking son born 8/19/1964 in Charleston. Diane is a family member, I'm posting for her as she isn't online. I'll post more info as I get it.
Name given at birth: Christine Dombrowski
Birthdate: May 23, 1965
Agency: Brockton Catholic Charities
Hospital: within St. Elizabeth's in Brighton, MA
Family Location at time: Abington, MA
Advertisements
Hi,
I am a birthmother searching for my son born in Norfolk General Hospital 4/13/1967. He was adopted from Princess Anne County in Va Beach Va a few months later. Birth name David Dickinson.
My name is Doris Locklear and I am looking for my birth daughter. Her birth name was Melissa Lynn Field. Born on August 19, 1970 in Maryland. She was adopted in 1971.
Im looking for my birth son and birth daughter. I was told they were adopted together. They were adopted in 1993. My son was born 6/26/1987 nick name j.j. and my daughter was born 9/20/1988. They have siblings that also want to find them. I have been searching for years.
:cowboy:Searching for my son I was forced to give up for adoption. He was born at Crittenton Hospital in Detroit, MI on 8/11/1964. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Advertisements
EMAIL ME....
jamieleegordon2006@gmail.com
Your email isn't working. I received a message informing me that it was an invalid email address after I tried messaging you.
=90999]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Hi my name is Leigh Wiseman I am a birth mother. My maiden name is Barbagallo. My daughter was born on[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]June 15,1977. The adoption took place at Catholic Family Community Services in Paterson, New Jersey on [/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]June 22nd, 1977. The Sister who handled the adoption her name was Sr Alice Marie Faherty whom is deceased.[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]I was very sad to hear about Sr Alice because she was the only one who could give me updates on my daughter when she was making house visits and this was when my daughter was younger. However, the only info I was told is that the family who adopted her was a Yugoslavian family. The name I had given my daughter at birth was Jaime Lee although at that time that is how I was spellin my name but changed it to Leigh. I was 20 years old when the adoption took place. I had called CFS in Paterson and written numerous times and I get absolutely nowhere with that agency. All I am told is that she hasn't been there. If anybody has any info on what the laws are in the state of New Jersey, please advise. I hope that my daughter will find me and we can reunite. My husband and I would love to meet her. I have three step daughters and one son and [/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]11 grandchildren. I was born and raised in NJ and then moved to PA and had met a wonderful man from Indiana and married in Aug 03. Both my husband Bob and I would very much love to meet our daughter. Jaime, she has family in NJ and IN. She has aunts and uncles that would love to meet her tooo. So Jaime Lee if you are searching for me please email me at bobnleighwiseman@yahoo.com. If anybody who reads this if you can provide any info to how I can find my daughter please reply. [/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Thank you have a great day.[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Leigh [/font]
[/quote]
Hi. Is there any Ethiopian Birth Moms on here? I am a teen girl, i just turn 17 years this december, We don't really know my birth date,My adoptive family don't have any information about me. The only thing the orphanage sad was that my birth mother and father are both dead, but i really never believed it i don't know why but i don't have memories either.The orphanage said that i was an orphan and i had no one and that my ''sister'' gave me to adoption but they didn't say the reason? was i too poor? nothing. and they said i was not registered in Ethiopia but i have a birthmark that the doctors in where i live said that my birthmark meant that i was born in A hospital. I had a brother that was taken away in the orphanage to a hospital but the orphanage don't know where is he, and they said that they lost the contact and info of my brother. I just have this information: mother and father dead. When i was a kid i used to say i had lots of brothers don't really know if it's true because i don't have any memory. I was adopted in 2006, i was born in the year 2000. They don't even know if my name is my real name, i have scars in my legs they look like scratches of some animal, we don't know. my brother we believe he was 2 years older than me. My sister didn't gave me to an orphanage directly, she put me in a place and that place put me in the orphanage, I was born in Dessie, Ethiopia And i live in Spain. My birthmark is noticiable and it's in my left shoulder. And my most noticiable scratches are in my right leg, in my ankle. I have 1 freckle in my right eye and i have more freckles but i don't know how to say those part of my body in english.I have 3 Black freckles in my belly. They are Small. So yes, sorry i don't have much more information. If someone sees this and thinks or are sure i am their sister or their biological daughter... Contact me. I am took my dna test but the results are not ready yet. I just want to know why me, and know more information about me because i feel like i lost some some part of my life. I just want to know why. Was i too rebel? was i was not loved? If they don't want to contact me it it doesn't matter, I will not be angry or sad, Maybe say yes because i really want to know, and i will really like to hug my mother if shes alive, because i don't have a mother either, my adoptive mother died when i was 10 years old i just really want to see the face of my biological mother and see if i look like her, I just want to know if she loved me or was i was not loved. i was watching photos of dessie in google maps and i saw a school named etege menen primary school and i don't know why i remembered something that when i was younger i had this memory but it was different. a a women ''maybe she was my sister, she looked like she was 22 years old'' she was taking my brother and i to that school that's it. She was kissing us on the cheek and said goodbye to us. The school it is the same as the memory i had before my family adopted me. And this young lady kissing us, This memory was so vivid. But when i came here i thought that school was the place when this young lady gave us and that place gave us to the orhpanage
, all my memories are so lost. I don't remember anything.Well i just want to know i they loved me or if they didn't want me. Thank you :)
Last update on December 13, 10:52 am by Signorita Endale.
Birth mother ISO son, Kyle Gregory, born June 30, 1990 in Coeur d'Alene, ID. Adopted parents were Cliff, retired military and Virginia, Surgeon of some sort. Would love to find him.
Hi , check the wonderful database they have here on this site........ Registry.adoption.com its broken down by state. You can put the month/birthday /yr. state and see what posts were made. Or just do mm/yy and state and see who posted.
You can check by name and state too.
Advertisements
Have you signed up with the Pa state registry? Also check the database registry.adoption.com sincerely, Joan
I was born on 10/12/72 in Erie, PA. In search of my mom, Suzanne Hensley or Suzanne Deuel. I have read every post left by mothers searchng for their children, but I didn't see one from her...
Mom,
I don't know if you are searching for me...or if you have just "let it go"...but there are some things I want you to know. First, I love you. I have prayed for you often, that you are safe, happy and surrounded in Peace.
I was adopted into your side of the family, which says a lot, I know. Please just know that I know what kind of people they are. I found David, he thought I was dead, you might, too. But I am here...very much alive and very much wanting to know everything...mostly that you are safe and happy...
Some have speculated that you can't contact me for reasons I wont post here, but if that is true and you are just scanning the forums wondering if I am looking for you...please PLEASE know that I have been looking for you for as long as it has been possible. And I love you.
As a mom myself, I know it is important to tell you that I am happy and well. I am not homeless or starving...I have a good man in my life and I am content.
If you ever desire to contact me, I am more than willing. If you can't, please know that my prayers and love are with you always.
All of my heart,
~ Jessica
PS. I have posted on forums before and have had scammers contact me. There is one easy way to prove you are the person I am searching for; tell me the middle name of your father...and the first and middle name of the daughter you had before me. This is how I will know that it is you...
[quote=40753]
i am looking for twins, i was told they were not seperated. they were born march 20 1979, in oklahoma city oklahoma. please help
susan
What hospital were they born? Was it an attorney that handled the adoption?
Sara