Advertisements
Advertisements
Could you send it again? I haven't received it and I need it ASAP. Otherwise I am scheduled to see an attorney to get one written up and I am not sure how much he will charge. I am not a stepparent. I am just an ordinary mama with two beautiful children who is trying to get bmom and bdad's termination. Mom is willing Bdad wants to see the papers first. Thanks bunches.
ebony@cox-internet.com or yvette.jackson@visd.com
Advertisements
Yvette,
I sent the form to your VSID email addy. If you don't get it please let me know and I'll try again.
Advertisements
Jenny,
I sent the forms to you again. Let me know if you don't get them ok?
Pstaten,
I also sent you the forms. If you don't get them let me know!
I have the forms saved as "Word" documents so there shouldn't be anything special about receiving them.
Keep me posted!!!
Hello Jen:
I would GREATLY appreciate it if you could send me the Voluntary Relinquishment of Parental Rights form. Thank you for taking the time to look for and find this. Do you have copies of any other necessary forms (my husband intends to adopt my son - his stepson. We're in Brazoria County). Thank you again.
Michellecbell71@ev1.net
Advertisements
Daviette,
I just emailed the form to you. Please let me know if you received it or not.
Good Luck and best of wishes!
I would really appreciate the forms. I am just starting the process and can use any help I can Get. My email is: odalis_pena@yahoo.com and I would love the step -parent "adoption & termination petition form.
I really appreciate it.
Thanks a lot.
I will email them directly to you! Hope it's what you are looking for and if you have any questions please let me know.
:confused:
Advertisements
I would love that form and any other you have. My husband wants to adopt my daughter. I know it will be easy for us. Her bio father is in prison and hasnt been in her life since she was a baby, if you call it that. I have been looking for this form and many others but it's like they exist in limbo land
leoluvz_alvarez@yahoo.com