Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
Need voluntary relinquishment of parental right form for my wife's son. Looking to get her ex to give up rights from prison. Please send forms to rigg9141@aol.com. New to posting etc. so wish me luck. Want stepson and wife to be very happy. Love them both too much. Thnks for any help you can give.
Jen,
I have been searching everywhere for this form for my brother. He would like to adopt his 3 year old step-son. The biologicla father has never seen him and has skipped out on child support and health insurance the whole time. They dont know were to go and what to do. BOTH of your forms would be such a great help. ANd any advise if anyone has it.
thanks
sorry...please email them to anniesortega@hotmail.com
Advertisements
txtaylor
If anyone is interested in the form for a parent to voluntarily relinquish their parental rights let me know and I can send it to you free of charge. I spent many hours searching for this little booger and I don't think it should cost anything since it's a legal form.
Hello, my x-husband has agreed to give up rights to my two boys and let my current husband adopt them. I have been searching for this form every where.
Thanks,
Mala
Mala,
If you would give me your email address I would forward you the forms that I have. Are you going to be doing the adoption "pro se"? If so, let me know and I have the adoption petition and miscellaneous forms you need also. Let me know.
I'm trying to find information on step parent adoption. All the websites out there have only confused me. I will be running a service by publication and need assistance finding all the forms I need to get started. If anyone has an idea please email me @chelmiller@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Soonerwife
Jen...My husband is going to be relinquishing the rights to his twin daughters, in order that they're step father can adopt them. It has been a long road to this decision, but one he feels is best for the girls. The girls and they're mom live in Michigan, and we live in Texas..do you know the best way to go about this process?
Thanks for your time...Kattzz
Advertisements
Kattzz,
I'm not sure what the laws are in Michigan, but I could send you the form for your husband to sign for the "Voluntary Relinquishment". Let me know if there is anything else I can do. The ** and SF will need to go through the courts where they live to complete the termination and adoption on their end. The only thing your husband would need to do is sign the relinquishment in front of two credible witnesses and a notary. Good Luck and God Bless!
Advertisements
Brandi,
I have emailed all the information I have just a few moments ago. If you have any questions let me know.