Advertisements
Advertisements
please please send me a copy of the Original Petition to Terminate the Parent Child Relationship.
I have been looking for this .
my email is
tonyg@pdq.net
thanks a bunch!!
Advertisements
i need this form: Original Petition to Terminate the Parent Child Relationship
please please send me a copy to tonyg@pdq.net if you have it available.
thanks a bunch!
txtaylor
If anyone is interested in the form for a parent to voluntarily relinquish their parental rights let me know and I can send it to you free of charge. I spent many hours searching for this little booger and I don't think it should cost anything since it's a legal form.
what about the
"Original Petition to Terminate the Parent Child Relationship" that is mentioned in the form? Does that have to be found and sent also. My ex is over $84,000. behind in child support, not to mention medical, life, dental, etc... He has agreed to terminate his rights - will the one form be sufficient if brought to the court? Does anyone know?
txtaylor
If anyone is interested in the form for a parent to voluntarily relinquish their parental rights let me know and I can send it to you free of charge. I spent many hours searching for this little booger and I don't think it should cost anything since it's a legal form.
what about the
"Original Petition to Terminate the Parent Child Relationship" that is mentioned in the form? Does that have to be found and sent also. My ex is over $84,000. behind in child support, not to mention medical, life, dental, etc... He has agreed to terminate his rights - will the one form be sufficient if brought to the court? Does anyone know?
Advertisements
Camilleo,
The "Original Petition to Terminate the Parental Rights" is a seperate form. Are you going to go through a "step-parent" adoption? If so, I can send you the forms needed for this also. If not, you can call you local court house and ask them if you have a law library near and find the information you need there. It will cost you the price of copies, but nothing else.
txtaylor
Camilleo,
The "Original Petition to Terminate the Parental Rights" is a seperate form. Are you going to go through a "step-parent" adoption? If so, I can send you the forms needed for this also. If not, you can call you local court house and ask them if you have a law library near and find the information you need there. It will cost you the price of copies, but nothing else.
I will go through the step-parent adoption after I have the termination. It's a little touchy with her natural father - he is in excess of $50,000. behind in child support - he thinks if he relinquishes his rights that will be wiped out! My husband (of 6 years) wants to adopt - do we have to do it all at once? Please send me any forms we need (if you don't mind) at overstreet@eastex.net!
God bless you Jen ~
If you could post the form "Original Petition..." on this site like you did with the "Voluntary Relinquishment...." form - I think you would make several people very happy!
You also mentioned some step-parent adoption forms...
You are a life saver!
txtaylor
Camilleo,
Camilleo,
I've sent you all the information I know or have. Please let me know if you get it or not.
Advertisements
All the forms are posted. Unfortunately they are entangled in the forums so you really have to look for them. It's gotten just as easy as to email them to whomever needs them.
I've searched through 5 pages - found the Relinquishment paper on page 3. This Forum should be named "txtaylor"! LOL! You have really been in touch with alot of people and you are surely a Godsend!
Please send anything you have that I will need to overstreet@eastex.net
This is my first time to join a forum of any kind - so excuse my ignorance - please!!!
OK, I'm going to post all of the forms necessary for a Termination of parental rights and an adoption of a step-child. :D If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Advertisements
OK, I think I have them all uploaded. If anyone has any questions please just ask. I've been through this and sometimes I think I'm being clear about something because I know what I'm talking about but someone else might not. :D Good luck to everyone!