Advertisements
Advertisements
looking for any info anyone has on adoption through catholic social services, 1984 beautiful baby boy, now 20 attending college, heart of gold. just wanted to thank birth family for the last 20 years we have had this beautiful child. he has engraved the hearts of many, and i just wanted to say thank you and your family whatever the situation was, we could not have loved him anymore. If we shall never meet please rest assure he wants for nothing and gives so much. words can never say how we feel. thank you so much, adoptee's mom and dad and sister!!
1 Liked
 likes this.
You are a beautiful person to reach out like you have with your post. I know that any birthmother reading it would feel blessed if it was you that became their child's parents.
I am looking for a son that I gave up for adoption in St. Petersburg, Florida in 1984. It was a private adoption with an attorney and I had at one time talked to a social worker though I am not sure if it was through an ageny or not.
My son just recently turned 20 years old...I understand that Florida has changed important identifying information like birthdays and birthplaces and I am wondering, if by chance...
I believe that you will receive an email notification that I replied to your post. I am not sure what email address I gave when I first registered with adoptionforums.com but I can be reached at haven_hawthorne@yahoo.com
God Bless You !!!!
Ursula
Advertisements
ursulla, can you give me any more info on you that would let me no if this is really you. i have the forms you filled out with the worker from catholic social services, do you remember his or her name, want to make sure have right person, before emailing, thank you for the quick response.
tampa
Hi, my name's Karen. I've recently found my birthfamily and found out there was another son given up for adoption at or near birth. I saw your post and thought, this could be him. Here's the info I have:
Mark John Maraquin
DOB 4-4-1984
Tampa General Hospital, Tampa Florida
Mother Judith Maraquin
Father Mark Maraquin
Daughter
Margo Maraquin
I hope you get this. If it is him or not please let me know at staffordroxi@yahoo.com.
Thanks
How did I miss this reply? I am shocked that you said that you have the forms I completed with the Social Worker? How can this be? Please tell me who you are...
I am also adopted recently connected with biological family i have siblings 7 including myself by any chance is child now adult named michale please let me know i have info on a brother of mine in your area thanks look foward to hearing from you:wings: God bless
Advertisements
Searching for a male born 6-4-1980 at Tampa General that was adopted in 1984 by possibly a Jewish family & raised in Carrollwood area.