Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for any mothers or children who were in any way involved with the unwed mothers Christian home on Fulton Street in Evansville, Indiana. My child, a female, was born 7-2or3,1969. This institution was all about secrecy up to and including all mothers and children having the same last name of "Christian." I'm not sure how to get around this and if the birth certificates reflected this bogus name or the real name of the mother. Thanks
Advertisements
ERC
I am looking for any mothers or children who were in any way involved with the unwed mothers Christian home on Fulton Street in Evansville, Indiana. My child, a female, was born 7-2or3,1969. This institution was all about secrecy up to and including all mothers and children having the same last name of "Christian." I'm not sure how to get around this and if the birth certificates reflected this bogus name or the real name of the mother. Thanks
Please call me so we can discuss this matter. I am looking for my son and went to the same home. I have some info that will be able to help us all. I can be reached at 972-746-7191 Phyllis D
1 Liked
 likes this.
Did you get any response to your request? I was a resident at the Evansville Maternity Home and had a son Feb. 22, 1969. The councilors would ask about the type of family that we wanted our child placed with but would not give guarantees. Yes, every birth certificate listed the last name of the child as "Christian" as in Bruce Allen (my maiden name) Christian. We were treated fairly well and participated in crafts and classes.
Indiana69
Did you get any response to your request? I was a resident at the Evansville Maternity Home and had a son Feb. 22, 1969. The councilors would ask about the type of family that we wanted our child placed with but would not give guarantees. Yes, every birth certificate listed the last name of the child as "Christian" as in Bruce Allen (my maiden name) Christian. We were treated fairly well and participated in crafts and classes.
I was born in evansville on 2-22-69 and adopted thru the welfare department. I am seeking my birthmother and was curious if might be. thanks dlldaddy@aol.com
Advertisements
I am the daughter of a mom who lived in that same house. While she was there she give birth to a boy on 9-29-77. I have been trying to find my biological brother for years without success. I would love any information possible to help locate him.
Phone 812-881-6570
email kaotic_euro@hotmail.com
Last update on April 24, 7:44 am by Michelle James.
I was in this home and we all had the last name Christian.
1 Liked
 likes this.