Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could help me find my biological grandmother or grandparants?
I know she lives in a city outside of Atlanta, Ga.
My Mom was born on May 15th, 1964 in Columbus, Ga and was adopted 3 days later on the 18th by Guy and Lucy Bone of Columbus.
My grandmother contacted Mrs. Bone once a long time ago just asking how my mom was doing, (she was still in school at the time) and we've not heard from her since. I know a little bit about her and my real grandfather - one of them was in the military...probably him. It's really importent to me to know where she is if she's still living. I know I want to meet her if she is still alive.
Any help would be GREAT!
Advertisements
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could help me find my biological grandmother or grandparants?
I know she lives in a city outside of Atlanta, Ga.
My Mom was born on May 15th, 1964 in Columbus, Ga and was adopted 3 days later on the 18th by Guy and Lucy Bone of Columbus.
My grandmother contacted Mrs. Bone once a long time ago just asking how my mom was doing, (she was still in school at the time) and we've not heard from her since. I know a little bit about her and my real grandfather - one of them was in the military...probably him. It's really importent to me to know where she is if she's still living. I know I want to meet her if she is still alive.
Any help would be GREAT!
My name is Jerry Quarles and I have the information you seek concerning your grandparents. Please reach out. My email is: jerry@jerryquarles.com. My phone is 678-416-7643.
Regards,
Jerry