Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
wsweaver31
i am looking for lacey, shanna, nicholas ponn...
DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER INFORMATION
WHAT ARE THE OTHER NAMES YOU POSTED AND IS PONN A LAST NAME
WHERE WAS SHE BORN BIRTH NAME ADOPTED NAME ANYTHING WE CAN SEARCH FOR LIKE HOSPITAL ,BIRTHDATE,CITY
Yes, Ponn was their last name at the time of adoption, Lacey was born in Zanesville, Oh. The other children were also adopted with the same family(i think). Lacey will be 18 July 29th. I'm hoping that she will have her adoption records opened because we have sent letters for her to contact us. Thanks. I'm not sure what the adoption name is, but they were adopted out of wood county west virginia. their birth mothers name is Tanua Kay Ponn. aka Tonia Ponn, Tony Ponn, Tanya Ponn. Last names used is Wilcox, Weaver, Smith, Parker. They are not married names, just names she used to get things.
This young Lady is my daughter Lacey Ponn Parker born in 1988 1989 july 29, birth mother Tonia Kay Ponn from zanesville ohio I remember asking her why she spelled her name with an i instead of y I was her boyfriend in school muskingum perry career center I lived in byesville her in zanesville Tonia got pregnant during this time she must have gave birth her junior seinor year or just after it was she stopped being my girlfriend I got a letter telling me I had a daughter but I had thought Casey,turns out it was Lacey this is why I wasent able to find her I didnt get my chance to give her a good life I want to find her and tell her I love her and I want her and I never stopped looking for her never I am 1000% positive she is my kid Ill do DNA I have no prolbem doing this Her mother is a blond about 5'to 5'2 blue eyes I am blond blue eyed I expect she is too I can still remember her mothers smile honey if your out there Please come home call me 252 235 0283
I cant believe she used my last name that and the fact she went by tony ponn or tonia Kay ponn as I knew her and I saw Laceys name I put 2 and 2 together it was a dead give awayand the fact she was born in zanesville I had caught up with her she was working at Mc Donalds I had tracked her down in zanesville she never called me and when I called back they said she had moved
Advertisements
jdp27597
This young Lady is my daughter Lacey Ponn Parker born in 1988 1989 july 29, birth mother Tonia Kay Ponn from zanesville ohio I remember asking her why she spelled her name with an i instead of y I was her boyfriend in school muskingum perry career center I lived in byesville her in zanesville Tonia got pregnant during this time she must have gave birth her junior seinor year or just after it was she stopped being my girlfriend I got a letter telling me I had a daughter but I had thought Casey,turns out it was Lacey this is why I wasent able to find her I didnt get my chance to give her a good life I want to find her and tell her I love her and I want her and I never stopped looking for her never I am 1000% positive she is my kid Ill do DNA I have no prolbem doing this Her mother is a blond about 5'to 5'2 blue eyes I am blond blue eyed I expect she is too I can still remember her mothers smile honey if your out there Please come home call me 252 235 0283
look here i never used your last name or ant one elses lastname jon all you and shane are is liers lacey never did have parkers last name all bye the way laceyponn was born 07/29/87 if you was a real dad you would know that